Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 3 Walton Verona 0

Featured Replies

Upset maybe but not a shocker. Owen Co. is playing well. WV fan getting tossed not a shocker either.

Again, was standing right there. Never happened. No parent was yelling at the players.
Again, never said it did. You obviously misunderstood my post, especially the part where I mentioned that I never saw anyone say anything to OC players. In case you missed it, the WV parent I am referring to is not the one that was tossed. Have no idea why he was tossed, and do not care, that is his problem.
  • Author
Again, never said it did. You obviously misunderstood my post, especially the part where I mentioned that I never saw anyone say anything to OC players. In case you missed it, the WV parent I am referring to is not the one that was tossed. Have no idea why he was tossed, and do not care, that is his problem.
I was not real close to the parent that got thrown out but whatever he said it was not loud. Another parent standing next to him yelled to the offical he wasn't commenting to offical. That's all. :deadhorse:

By the way once again congrats to Gallatin, I will be pulling for them!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.