March 28, 201214 yr ^It became racial the second that racist Zimmerman used the term "coon" in his 911 call to describe Martin. How can you not see that?I listened to it and can't say 100% that he said coon.
March 28, 201214 yr At the very, very, very heart of the matter, the police are responsible for what this has become. If an unarmed person is killed by a much bigger, armed person under questionable circumstances, at the very least, the person doing the killing should be questioned thoroughly. I don't believe any of the above happened, did it? Wasn't Zimmerman basically dismissed to go home? Was he even taken into the station to talk about the events? The outrage in all this should be the improper handling of the case by that particular police department. I don't believe it was a murder, per se, as I don't believe Zimmerman intended to kill the boy. I do feel that his story has some questionable aspects, which could bring a charge of manslaughter (at the worst for Zimmerman). I don't believe it was an event because of racial bias. I believe that it has become a racially charged issue because the police did not do their job correctly, and too many questions were left unanswered, and there are many willing people with little knowledge of the fact willing to step up and create an uproar. On the bright side, the uproar has brought attention to a police department that has allegedly not been a stranger to conducting these kinds of sloppy investigations. At the very least, at least something may finally be done to correct the departments procedures. Like someone else already said, Zimmerman was questioned the night of the shooting. I believe he was questioned for several hours.
March 29, 201214 yr ABC News has released video of Zimmerman's arrival at the station in handcuffs. His shirt was tucked in, no blood on his shirt, no marks on his face. Looks fairly clean. He doesn't look like a guy who just got beat up and defended himself. Interesting.
March 29, 201214 yr A pastor I believe named CL Bryant called out Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for exploiting Trayvon's death and trying to racially divide the country. I like this man. CL Bryant I think is his name. My kind of common sense statement he made.
March 29, 201214 yr Like someone else already said, Zimmerman was questioned the night of the shooting. I believe he was questioned for several hours. ABC reported that the lead detective didn't buy his story and wanted to charge him with manslaughter but was overridden.
March 29, 201214 yr A pastor I believe named CL Bryant called out Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for exploiting Trayvon's death and trying to racially divide the country. I like this man. CL Bryant I think is his name. My kind of common sense statement he made. Here you go. C.L. Bryant | Roland Martin Debate | Trayvon Martin | The Daily Caller
March 29, 201214 yr Here you go. C.L. Bryant | Roland Martin Debate | Trayvon Martin | The Daily Caller History will love this guy.
March 29, 201214 yr Here you go. C.L. Bryant | Roland Martin Debate | Trayvon Martin | The Daily Caller Good debate. I hate talk shows, when people talk over each other (every one :lol:). Roland Martin and the way he spoke over C.L. Bryant was very condescending, in my opinion. Exploiting a young man's death to polarize our country is a very serious and real concern. What is wrong with addressing that? I side with C.L. Bryant there.
March 29, 201214 yr ABC News has released video of Zimmerman's arrival at the station in handcuffs. His shirt was tucked in, no blood on his shirt, no marks on his face. Looks fairly clean. He doesn't look like a guy who just got beat up and defended himself. Interesting. Here's the link to the video: VIDEO: Surveillance Footage Shows No Bleeding, Bruising On George Zimmerman | National Confidential
March 29, 201214 yr I've looked at that video at least ten times now and there appear to be no marks ,blood , etc of any kind on george Zimmerman's body ,head or clothes .
March 29, 201214 yr I've looked at that video at least ten times now and there appear to be no marks ,blood , etc of any kind on george Zimmerman's body ,head or clothes . He definitely doesn't look like someone who was getting his head bashed in on the sidewalk does he? His shirt was still tucked in. :lol: I didn't see a look of dishevelment at all.
March 29, 201214 yr History will love this guy. Clyde you know me and my arguments well. Watched the whole thing and while I respect Roland Martin's opinion, I side with C.L. Bryant on this one. He is intelligent and calling out the two other Revs is spot on in my opinion. As others have said I don't know why in this case there is such a rush to judgment. Perhaps we all don't have as much faith in our system of justice as we say we do...
March 29, 201214 yr Maybe the cops let him go home to clean up . :sssh: And took him by McDonalds for some dinner before going to the station.
April 6, 201214 yr the second he insinuated cops planned guns on someone he lost me That does happen from time-to-time, you know. Five ex-New Orleans officers were sentenced yesterday and part of their charges were for doing just that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.