Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

Has nothing to do with a racial divide. It is simply my perspective. I own guns, but I never leave the house with them. They are for an intruder.

Point is, I was raised in an era of good hand speed, accurate and timely punching, hooking off and doubling up your jab, slip skills and good defense. Has nothing to do with race. I like the hands I was raised on. If someone shoots me and kills me, so be it. I hope they burn where they are supposed to burn. I was always taught nothing good ever comes out of owning a gun. As I said, I own two 9 mm. I only have them in my house, nobody has ever seen them. I would prefer to sell them. I'm not a gun guy. Sorry, champ.

 

Good hand speed will mean nothing the first time you get in a fight with a well rounded fighter who can throw kicks and takedowns into the mix. What happens then? What if the person you are fighting has better hand speed? What if they have a knife? You say people who carry concealed are punks. I say they are prepared.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are 13 pages in. Time to start a new thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.