Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

Do you care to respond to what he actually said?

 

He accused the prosecutor of being unethical, of which I have no reply because I have no knowledge of what she has or hasn't done. I disagree the case will be thrown out, and since there is no clear, definitive measure of the law, then don't be surprised when a judger rules in the spirit of the law.

 

The confrontation was avoidable. The star witness will be the girlfriend. Her tesimony says Zimmerman was a stalker. He never mentions Trayvon's right to stand his ground.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way Zimmerman could start the fight and then be able to shoot him.

 

I don't understand what you mean. Zimmerman couldn't have instigated the physical confrontation AND have shot Martin? Why not?

Cool. I might be wrong. The way I understand the law if Zimmerman started the fight but was being beaten to death he's legally allowed to use deadly force to protect himself. If I misinterpreted the law it changes my stance.

 

That's crazy though. Basically I need to invite my enemies to Florida, pick a fight with them, get whipped and then I can kill them. Correct?

^ I do not think Florida is the only state with a SYG law or variation thereof.

That's crazy though. Basically I need to invite my enemies to Florida, pick a fight with them, get whipped and then I can kill them. Correct?

 

 

If you fear for your life because they won't stop beating you.

^ I do not think Florida is the only state with a SYG law or variation thereof.

 

That's a good point. 32 states have it. I can save gas money and eliminate an enemy. Kill two birds with one stone. :D

If you fear for your life because they won't stop beating you.

 

:D

 

If I can get away with murder then I'll play the role of the instigator that was able to fire a kill shot while being beaten an inch away from my life.

I don't understand what you mean. Zimmerman couldn't have instigated the physical confrontation AND have shot Martin? Why not?

 

No, I meant no way he could start the fight, shoot him and not be convicted. At least he shouldn't. I hope Florida law isn't written in a way that he could.

I did debate intelligently. I did it bilingually. Comprende

 

It could be that you just debate poorly in two languages. Maybe more.

Actually I don't think you're wrong. The way I understand the FL law he GZ could start the fight yet claim self defense if he thought he would be killed.

 

I hope that's not right.

I hope that's not right.

 

From what I've read it is a distinct possibility.

 

It could be that you just debate poorly in two languages. Maybe more.

 

See below

Knock off the silly jabs at one another.

 

:D

 

If I can get away with murder then I'll play the role of the instigator that was able to fire a kill shot while being beaten an inch away from my life.

 

But you have posted your intentions here thus ruining your plan. :lol:

But you have posted your intentions here thus ruining your plan. :lol:

 

 

:lol: Yeah I thought about that after the fact. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.