Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

I'm not on this jury and neither are you. You've made your mind up, just as I have. If you cannot see Zimmerman killed this boy. Too many concrete facts to ignore. The main ones are the cops said the confrontation was avoidable and Trayvon was unarmed.

 

You are wrong again. I haven't made my mind up. Unlike you who can't wait to hang the guy, I hope enough real evidence comes out to either convict the guy or acquit him. I do believe the prosecutor took too much of a leap and that may lead to Zimmerman getting off without any real evidence being needed. That would be a bad situation in my mind. I believe manslaughter charges would have been much easier for her to get a conviction on.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was extremely dark when Zimmerman was playing cops and robbers. Nobody could see anything from their homes.

 

Again, you are posting things as fact when you have no way of knowing if it's the truth.

Clyede, elder once again you are wrong. I was simply making light of others accusing me of having my mind made up. I'm not a prospective juror, I can make my mind up.

 

Never mentioned race in any post. In fact, I said people are past the race issue i this case, if there is one.

 

I know what killed and murdered means, maam. Zimmerman killed this kid. Under the circumstances of the case, it is my opinion that he murdered the boy. Get over it folks. Everyone profiles, especially racially. I see plenty to convict. You don't. We're not jurors. Just agree to disagree and move on is my new motto.

 

I guess I misunderstand the post below.

 

 

It's a dark night and I am walking home. To whom do I owe an answer to? So everyone walking in a hoodie that fits the description deserves to be stopped and questioned by non-law athuority? Sounds like excuse making for Zimmerman. Had no business accosting the boy. Now, we are back to saying that subliminal little natural selection mental balance of white superiority. The white man stopped you, boy, be a good colored boy and answer my questions because I am the white man, and if not, you still are nothing but a colroed boy and will never be on my level. Trayvon should have been polite and answered my questions. Trayvon is guilty of avoiding McGruff's warning in relation to stranger danger. He should have kept going.

Oh and remember, many of you said Trayvon is not a kid and is a 17-year old high school junior. I have to treat Trayvon as an adult, but can't assume kids have sex in high school. Who is inconsistent. We all have double standards. Thanks. I feel very vindicated.

 

It's an everyday occurence, kids are murdered? But is it something we are supposed to not fight. I find this point particulary interesting because I can rleate it to a situation in my city. When black men were getting popped by cops left and right for a spell, many peopl made excuses for the cops. But when a cow broke loose from a slaughterhouse truck, many of the same people were on the news saying don't shoot the cow. Interesting how Tryavon;s murder make you say it is what it is and charge it to the game. Nope.

Again, you are posting things as fact when you have no way of knowing if it's the truth.

 

Huh. Every so-called eye witness has said this. Where do you get your information on this case, the BGP posters that hates Obama.

Huh. Every so-called eye witness has said this. Where do you get your information on this case, the BGP posters that hates Obama.

 

They also testified they saw the incident. How do you account for that. It can't be both. I actually read multiple sources but it sure sounds like you're getting yours from one sided biased sources. Try to expand a little.

I guess I misunderstand the post below.

 

That is what Zimmerman's friends have said on national television. If only Trayvon had answered his question. That post was a reply to the one poster whom said this never happens if Trayvon had been polite. Again, explain to me why does Trayvon have to answer to Zimmerman. Did you not read the whole context of the post, and you will see I was simply stating why the BGP poster whom said about Trayvon being polite can be taken as a subliminally racist comment.

They also testified they saw the incident. How do you account for that. It can't be both. I actually read multiple sources but it sure sounds like you're getting yours from one sided biased sources. Try to expand a little.

 

You seem to just come in a jump on post by me and others with likeminds. I swear, I have not read one point you have made that was worth debating, at elast in regards to Trayvon.

What has changed here?

 

You cannot have an innocent, unfortuante turn of events when an unarmed teenager dies. It's a homicide, someone has to pay. You cannot say that Zimmerman was standing his ground anymore than Trayvon was. Manslaughter, I don't think he intentionally went to kill the bouy. But when the kid is screaming for help, and you shoot him, it could be deemed pre-meditated. Zimmermna is going down for something. This is bigger than an unfortunate event of one night. This is deep. I know this for FACT. If you knew what I knew and whom I know. This is deeper than Mariana Trench, chief.

 

...

 

I know what killed and murdered means, maam. Zimmerman killed this kid. Under the circumstances of the case, it is my opinion that he murdered the boy. Get over it folks. Everyone profiles, especially racially. I see plenty to convict. You don't. We're not jurors. Just agree to disagree and move on is my new motto.

And what about Zimmerman being referred to as a "white" hispanic? Is that not biased or racist?!

 

If it makes you feel better he's white to me.

You seem to just come in a jump on post by me and others with likeminds. I swear, I have not read one point you have made that was worth debating, at elast in regards to Trayvon.

 

I'm not sure what you are talking about but I think 75 has made several good points.

 

You said no one could see anything from their homes, however there are eye witnesses who could see from their homes that the person with a hoody on was on top of the other guy beating him "MMA style".

If it makes you feel better he's white to me.

 

He is white and he is a white hispanic. However I think most would agree that we have no evidence suggesting race played any part in what happened that night.

I guess I misunderstand the post below.

 

Obviously.

 

The Great Divide continues.

He is white and he is a white hispanic. However I think most would agree that we have no evidence suggesting race played any part in what happened that night.

 

Never said it did in the context of my reply to the poster I replied to. Just saying he's a white guy to me. I believe in white Hispanics as much as I believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Never said it did in the context of my reply to the poster I replied to. Just saying he's a white guy to me. I believe in white Hispanics as much as I believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

 

 

I didn't accuse you of saying that.

Obviously.

 

The Great Divide continues.

 

I don't follow, but okay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.