Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

@Toure: If Trayvon was on the phone when the physical encounter began then that destroys the idea that Trayvon started the fight.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Toure: Police: "The encounter was avoidable if Zimmerman had identified himself as a concerned citizen and initiated dialogue."

@Toure: The girl Trayvon was talking to says Trayvon said "Why are you following me for?" GZ responded "What are you doing around here?"

 

As I posted earlier her testimony and the impact it has is going to be very interesting.

@Toure: If Trayvon was on the phone when the physical encounter began then that destroys the idea that Trayvon started the fight.

 

It certainly doesn't help Mr Zimmerman.

 

I would guess audio of that call will be presented vs just having the young lady say what she heard. I

It certainly doesn't help Mr Zimmerman.

 

I would guess audio of that call will be presented vs just having the young lady say what she heard. I

 

Is the audio and the transcript of the call something that is able to be obtained?

Is the audio and the transcript of the call something that is able to be obtained?

 

I would assume so. It is sitting somewhere on a server.

I can't wait for the trial. This is going to be exciting to follow. Must see tv.

I would assume so. It is sitting somewhere on a server.

 

Looked it up. Looks like it is illegal to record the calls.

That's because you don't debate. You have no interest in reading something that might challenge your ideas. Even when those ideas are based on biased reporting. Go back and check my posts on this. I've challenged both sides. I just hope for the truth. I doubt if we'll ever get it.

 

That's because my mother always said don't dignify ignorance with a response. Aww shucks. I just did it. Sorry mother.

 

Pobrecito. Lo siento. What would you like to debate?

Looked it up. Looks like it is illegal to record the calls.

 

Maybe so, but if her call times and durations of the calls to Trayvon match the time of the murder then she is a credible witness. And truthfully, with no real defense witness to counter what she heard other than Zimmerman, she can pretty say what she wants and make Zimmerman look real bad. Not saying she should, but if her call times match, she is the star witness of the trial. She by herself, could almost force Zimmerman to take the stand, to counter the conversation she will say she heard before or during what is believed to be a scuffle.

 

Washington Post depiction of crime scene.

 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-last-seconds-between-trayvon-martin-and-george-zimmerman/2012/05/19/gIQAVF3lbU_graphic.html

 

Witness No. 6 originally said ZImmerman was crying for help, changed story to police said he couldn't tell because, "It was so dark out there on the sidewalk. You can't see a mouth." I kind of beg to differ, given the complexions of the two.

 

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/18/11761522-key-witness-in-trayvon-martin-shooting-changed-story?lite

Edited by 85BearsFan

It doesn't matter who started the fight. If Zimmerman was losing the fight and was in fear of his life legally he was allowed to pull the trigger. Once again the law is what people should have issues with.

It doesn't matter who started the fight. If Zimmerman was losing the fight and was in fear of his life legally he was allowed to pull the trigger. Once again the law is what people should have issues with.

 

We clearly established that back in Feb./March when this story broke out.

 

Video of Trayvon at 7-11 surfaces

 

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhC7IWpKONH9Dg680c

Edited by 85BearsFan

It doesn't matter who started the fight. If Zimmerman was losing the fight and was in fear of his life legally he was allowed to pull the trigger. Once again the law is what people should have issues with.

 

I disagree.

I disagree.

 

Cool. I might be wrong. The way I understand the law if Zimmerman started the fight but was being beaten to death he's legally allowed to use deadly force to protect himself. If I misinterpreted the law it changes my stance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.