Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

We clearly established that back in Feb./March when this story broke out.

 

Video of Trayvon at 7-11 surfaces

 

Video: No Video

 

Then most of your posts are a contradiction of that.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

That's because my mother always said don't dignify ignorance with a response. Aww shucks. I just did it. Sorry mother.

 

Pobrecito. Lo siento. What would you like to debate?

 

I'd like to say your mother didn't raise no fool. I'd really like to. I just wish she had taught you to be more open minded where you could debate intelligently. Try it sometime, it's fun.

It doesn't matter who started the fight. If Zimmerman was losing the fight and was in fear of his life legally he was allowed to pull the trigger. Once again the law is what people should have issues with.

 

No way Zimmerman could start the fight and then be able to shoot him.

As I posted earlier her testimony and the impact it has is going to be very interesting.

 

If they can establish the timeline that she was on the phone with him at the time of the fight that should prove devastating to Zimmerman. I still don't know if they will be able to get murder 2. All it takes is one juror to hold out. I assume they can change the charges up to the start of the trial?

I'd like to say your mother didn't raise no fool. I'd really like to. I just wish she had taught you to be more open minded where you could debate intelligently. Try it sometime, it's fun.

 

I did debate intelligently. I did it bilingually. Comprende

Cool. I might be wrong. The way I understand the law if Zimmerman started the fight but was being beaten to death he's legally allowed to use deadly force to protect himself. If I misinterpreted the law it changes my stance.

 

Yes, you misinterpreted, otherwise the police saying the confrontation was avoidable is irrelveant.

Alan Dershowitz says charges should be dropped due to self-defense laws plus feels the prosecutor was unethical.

 

Drop George Zimmerman

Cool. I might be wrong. The way I understand the law if Zimmerman started the fight but was being beaten to death he's legally allowed to use deadly force to protect himself. If I misinterpreted the law it changes my stance.
Actually I don't think you're wrong. The way I understand the FL law he GZ could start the fight yet claim self defense if he thought he would be killed.
Actually I don't think you're wrong. The way I understand the FL law he GZ could start the fight yet claim self defense if he thought he would be killed.

 

SSC, I apologize. I thought you were saying SYG. You may be right in regards to self-defense.

Alan Dershowitz says charges should be dropped due to self-defense laws plus feels the prosecutor was unethical.

 

Drop George Zimmerman

 

His view is tainted. He was appalled by the mention of race in OJ trial.

 

Zimmerman caused this and will pay.

His view is tainted. He was appalled by the mention of race in OJ trial.

 

I'm not sure I follow. How is his view tainted in regards to this particular case?

I'm not sure I follow. How is his view tainted in regards to this particular case?

 

The case involves race, sir. Race was an issue in OJ, and people got over until the verdict. All the lawyers were mad at Johnny Cochran for not just playing race card, but the whole deck.

The case involves race, sir. Race was an issue in OJ, and people got over until the verdict. All the lawyers were mad at Johnny Cochran for not just playing race card, but the whole deck.

 

Do you care to respond to what he actually said?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.