Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

I've made my mind up????? Really??? I guess trying to remain neutral is hard for you to understand. I support Zimmerman? Too funny. And sad. Hope you're never on a jury.

 

I'm not on this jury and neither are you. You've made your mind up, just as I have. If you cannot see Zimmerman killed this boy. Too many concrete facts to ignore. The main ones are the cops said the confrontation was avoidable and Trayvon was unarmed.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently the so called "voice experts" are equally as shakey in this situation since the audio is not conclusive. I would say an eyewitness that was concentrating on the incident would be much more reliable than your situation where there was nothing to draw their attention to the person. Completely different scenario.

 

It was extremely dark when Zimmerman was playing cops and robbers. Nobody could see anything from their homes.

85, you need to take a step back and realize what people are saying. Just because the do not agree with you doesn't mean they have made their mind up. I think your logic is fault at best yet I have no clue what happened. I , and many others, are simply saying they had better have more evidence than what we have heard so far. If the prosecutor is like you and they keep hanging their hat on the officer saying it was "avoidable" then the prosecutor has a weak case.

 

The prosecutor went big with a murder charge. I have to think she has more up her legal sleeve than you've presented.

 

Again, don't go making accusations of "mind made up" just because said mind doesn't agree with yours.

 

I enjoy your input but you sure do jump to accusations quickly.

85, you need to take a step back and realize what people are saying. Just because the do not agree with you doesn't mean they have made their mind up. I think your logic is fault at best yet I have no clue what happened. I , and many others, are simply saying they had better have more evidence than what we have heard so far. If the prosecutor is like you and they keep hanging their hat on the officer saying it was "avoidable" then the prosecutor has a weak case.

 

The prosecutor went big with a murder charge. I have to think she has more up her legal sleeve than you've presented.

 

Again, don't go making accusations of "mind made up" just because said mind doesn't agree with yours.

 

I enjoy your input but you sure do jump to accusations quickly.

 

That's nonsense. If you don't agree with 85 about everything, your mind is made up and you support a racist murderer. And most importantly you are wrong. :lol: :rolleyes:

 

I'm not on this jury and neither are you. You've made your mind up, just as I have. If you cannot see Zimmerman killed this boy. Too many concrete facts to ignore. The main ones are the cops said the confrontation was avoidable and Trayvon was unarmed.

 

85, killed does not necessarily mean murdered. The fact that it was avoidable does not mean that there was intent. I would hope that the prosecution has more than has been released to the media, because I'm not seeing enough to convict on a murder charge. I do feel there is a compelling argument that could be made for a lesser charge, though.

85, killed does not necessarily mean murdered. The fact that it was avoidable does not mean that there was intent. I would hope that the prosecution has more than has been released to the media, because I'm not seeing enough to convict on a murder charge. I do feel there is a compelling argument that could be made for a lesser charge, though.

 

Well said. I think he could have been charged with manslaughter. I'm still not convinced he should be convicted of manslaughter. I could be though when more evidence is introduced

That's nonsense. If you don't agree with 85 about everything, your mind is made up and you support a racist murderer. And most importantly you are wrong. :lol: :rolleyes:

 

That's not true. 85 has tried to avoid the race issue in this situation. It's better for 85 and I to let UKMF address the race issue. People tend to get closed ears when blacks speak about (alleged) racism.

There are 300 pages and 67 CDs of eyewitness testimony, surveillance camera video and various other info that we haven't seen. I'd venture to guess the prosecution had a reason to charge Zimmerman with murder and I look toward to the day in court when we can see what is in those 300 pages and 67 CDs. I'd say we have scraped the surface of info on this case.

There are 300 pages and 67 CDs of eyewitness testimony, surveillance camera video and various other info that we haven't seen. I'd venture to guess the prosecution had a reason to charge Zimmerman with murder and I look toward to the day in court when we can see what is in those 300 pages and 67 CDs. I'd say we have scraped the surface of info on this case.

 

Bing.O

That's not true. 85 has tried to avoid the race issue in this situation. It's better for 85 and I to let UKMF address the race issue. People tend to get closed ears when blacks speak about (alleged) racism.

 

If he tried to avoid it he has done it unsuccessfully :lol:.

 

UKMF has accused Zimmerman of being racist from the beginning if I'm not mistaken. I was under the impression that most people thought Zimmerman was a racist based on the alleged racial slur made by him on the phone with the dispatcher. Now that we are pretty sure he didn't make a racial slur, everyone still assumes he is racist. What is that based on? Nothing more than the fact that Trayvon is black?

Well the liberals say he is racist, so it must be true. Plus their divine leader added fuel to their race fire they so desperately want.

And what about Zimmerman being referred to as a "white" hispanic? Is that not biased or racist?!

If he tried to avoid it he has done it unsuccessfully :lol:.

 

UKMF has accused Zimmerman of being racist from the beginning if I'm not mistaken. I was under the impression that most people thought Zimmerman was a racist based on the alleged racial slur made by him on the phone with the dispatcher. Now that we are pretty sure he didn't make a racial slur, everyone still assumes he is racist. What is that based on? Nothing more than the fact that Trayvon is black?

 

 

Show me posts where 85 is labeling Zimmerman a racist. I see him talking about the case and mentioning racial aspects of it but I can't find him labeling Zimmerman a racist.

85, you need to take a step back and realize what people are saying. Just because the do not agree with you doesn't mean they have made their mind up. I think your logic is fault at best yet I have no clue what happened. I , and many others, are simply saying they had better have more evidence than what we have heard so far. If the prosecutor is like you and they keep hanging their hat on the officer saying it was "avoidable" then the prosecutor has a weak case.

 

The prosecutor went big with a murder charge. I have to think she has more up her legal sleeve than you've presented.

 

Again, don't go making accusations of "mind made up" just because said mind doesn't agree with yours.

 

I enjoy your input but you sure do jump to accusations quickly.

Clyde, elder once again you are wrong. What accusation did I jump to. I know she has something up her sleeve, I said that way back when Zimmerman was arrested. I was simply making light of others accusing me of having my mind made up. I'm not a prospective juror, I can make my mind up. How is my logic at fault. You seem to have trouble with the science of deduction. I'm not hanging my hat on the police saying it was avoidable. If i were to hang my hat on anything, I would hang it on the fact that 2 out of 3 law enforcement officials familiar with this case, found it necessary to charge Zimmerman, the one whom didn't quit his job. There is so much other stuff to hang my hat on, why would you pick that. This is the second time, involving this case, where you have done this: sent out a monster white flag waving post. Do you do this all the time.

That's nonsense. If you don't agree with 85 about everything, your mind is made up and you support a racist murderer. And most importantly you are wrong. :lol: :rolleyes:

Never mentioned race in any post. In fact, I said people are past the race issue i this case, if there is one.

85, killed does not necessarily mean murdered. The fact that it was avoidable does not mean that there was intent. I would hope that the prosecution has more than has been released to the media, because I'm not seeing enough to convict on a murder charge. I do feel there is a compelling argument that could be made for a lesser charge, though.

 

I know what killed and murdered means, maam. Zimmerman killed this kid. Under the circumstances of the case, it is my opinion that he murdered the boy. Get over it folks. Everyone profiles, especially racially. I see plenty to convict. You don't. We're not jurors. Just agree to disagree and move on is my new motto.

Clyede, elder once again you are wrong. I was simply making light of others accusing me of having my mind made up. I'm not a prospective juror, I can make my mind up.

 

Never mentioned race in any post. In fact, I said people are past the race issue i this case, if there is one.

 

 

I know what killed and murdered means, maam. Zimmerman killed this kid. Under the circumstances of the case, it is my opinion that he murdered the boy. Get over it folks. Everyone profiles, especially racially. I see plenty to convict. You don't. We're not jurors. Just agree to disagree and move on is my new motto.

 

Last time you told me I was wrong I was right.

 

You didnt even respond to what I posted. I KNOW you have made up your mind. Not what I posted.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.