TO ALL PAINTSVILLE TIGER FANS!!!

Thumbtack

To all Paintsville Tiger fans please try to make the trip to Somerset and show your support as they will try to bring home the Region Title!!! The game will start at 7:30 as always.

GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

BRING IT HOME!

To all Paintsville Tiger fans please try to make the trip to Somerset and show your support as they will try to bring home the Region Title!!! The game will start at 7:30 as always.

GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

BRING IT HOME!

:thumb: :thumb: I've been disappointed somewhat with the home crowds this season. The more people who come the more packed the bleachers will be and the more warmth it will produce, so don't worry about the cold weather. Heard anything about pep buses?? I think since it's such a long trip, with the players and cheerleaders probably having to leave school early on Friday maybe Paintsville should consider having half a day. The only catch to the half a day idea, I can only seeing them doing so if an alotted amount of students sign-up for the pep buses or some sort of system to get more support down at Somerset. I was impressed by Lynn Camps entourage they brought to Memorial Field and I see it as a challenge to Paintsville to see how many fans they can bring down to Somerset. What do you say Coach Vanhoose???

One thing is for sure, I'll be in Somerset come Friday afternoon! I sure do hope a lot of Tiger fans do make the trip but if they won't go to a home playoff game, I doubt they will make the trip to Somerset. Hopefully, very many people prove me wrong though! GO TIGERS!

Also, a big thank you to all fans of other local teams who came and showed support for the Tigers last Friday. I was impressed with some of the folks I saw at the game. Now if you really want to impress, let's see you in Somerset!!!