Alabama Transfer RB Jerome Ford to Cincinnati

Walter

Committed tonight.

Big time get for Fick and the Bearcats with Warren declaring early for the draft, if he ends up being eligible right away.

If not, they'll get 3 years of eligibility from a kid who was a 4* coming out of high school (225th nationally) and rated the 8th best all purpose back in the country.

I know Warren had a decent season but I'm surprised he's leaving early. Where is he projected to go in the draft?

4th-6th round would be my guess. He had nothing else to prove at UC so I don't fault him for leaving early at all.

His grandpa told me at the Miami game that Mike wanted to leave early and try to get paid while he can.

4th-6th round would be my guess. He had nothing else to prove at UC so I don't fault him for leaving early at all.

His grandpa told me at the Miami game that Mike wanted to leave early and try to get paid while he can.

Yea, I get that. Has he graduated already?

Nice pickup! I thought he was USF bound out of HS, now he will be scoring a lot of TD’s in Clifton. Hope he can get a waiver.

Apparently had a really close relationship with Fick and Gino coming out of high school and wanted to play for them but Bama is obviously Bama. When he decided to transfer, UC was pretty much a lock to get him with what Fick has already built.

Apparently had a really close relationship with Fick and Gino coming out of high school and wanted to play for them but Bama is obviously Bama. When he decided to transfer, UC was pretty much a lock to get him with what Fick has already built.

Any word of waiver odds?

Any word of waiver odds?

I know GT has stated that Bama is one of the best to deal with when it comes to waivers and they never try to hold a kid back (see Harbaugh) but the NCAA is the one who could be the hold up in this situation.

Would love to see him eligible but wouldn't hurt to have him sit to give Doaks the feature role this year then have 3 years of him with Charles McClelland and Ryan Montgomery. That RB room is LOADED.

• 1 month later...