Ranking the ACC's "Muddled Middle"

Getslow

Despite my better judgment, I was watching the opening hour of Packer and Durham on the ACC Network during breakfast this morning. They were doing an interesting exercise: trying to do a power ranking of the ACC's football teams. They both came up with the following...

1) Clemson

???

14) Georgia Tech

With Virginia and Wake Forest both dropping games to teams they should probably have beaten this week, do we even know who's good?

Can we even come to a conclusion of who the second-best team in this league is?

I think as long as you have the "base" of what you posted, you could make an argument for literally any arrangement 2-13.

I can't disagree. After I fumbled around through some arrangement of Pitt, Wake, North Carolina, and Virginia for second place, I decided to bail and figure out who was second-to-last. Virginia Tech jumps out but they just won at Miami a couple weeks ago. BC looking like a contender. If Syracuse gets hammered by Pitt on Friday, they might be the clear No. 13 right now, which is CRAZY considering what people thought they would do before the season started.

Pitt/Syracuse, VT/UNC and UVA/Duke will either start clearing things up or make a whole new mess this weekend.