Forecast for this week's games.

nWo

For Thursday's game look for cloudy skies mainly east of I-65. For now little or no chance for rain. Temps should range from the mid to upper 60s to low 70s.

cloudcover.us_ov.png

thursday.png

Those attending Friday night's games can look for some fall weather coming into Kentucky. Especially in western Kentucky. A cold front should pass through late Friday evening. Temperatures could fall into the mid-40s along with a chance for some showers by the end of some of the games. Temperatures should start in the mid-70s but fall as the front transverse across Kentucky. Everyone can see the cold front well on the temperature map simulation. The maps end at 11 pm EDT Friday night. The map should be around the I-65 corridor then.

128-nodither.gif

220-nodither.gif

Sorry, I haven't been able to update sooner but I've been very busy the past couple of days. It appears that the rain may be moving in a little earlier this evening. Here is the very latest simulated radar from 6 to 11 pm EDT.

32-nodither.gif

Everyone should be ready for much cooler temps later this evening around the end of some of the games.

64-nodither (1).gif

Departed Brooksville following the completion of the Brossart-Bracken County game. It was 69 degrees in Brooksville. Forty-five minutes later pulled into Alexandria. The wind was blowing, it was raining and the temperature had dropped to 51 degrees.

An 18 degree change in 50 miles and 45 minutes.

Game played in good conditions with a fifteen minute shower in the second quarter.