Vanderbilt 3 Louisville 2 (CWS)

tcjkbt

Vandy scores 2 runs in the 9th to advance to CWS finals where they will meet Michigan beginning Monday night. Louisville's four games in Omaha were decided by 2, 2, 1 and 1 runs. Last night's game was a tense, emotional game and if you're a Vandy fan, very satisfying.

Good luck to Vanderbilt. They are a very good ball club.

Cards pitcher was on fire all night, but yelling and cursing at Vandy bench resulted in almost instant Karma and reversal in fortunes for the Cards. I'm sure the Vandy bench was giving it right back at him, but they weren't shown on live national TV cursing the other team out and he was.

Very tough loss for the Cards. I thought when the Vandy catcher threw the ball into left field to give the Cards the lead that it was over.

Cards pitcher was on fire all night, but yelling and cursing at Vandy bench resulted in almost instant Karma and reversal in fortunes for the Cards. I'm sure the Vandy bench was giving it right back at him, but they weren't shown on live national TV cursing the other team out and he was.

Very tough loss for the Cards. I thought when the Vandy catcher threw the ball into left field to give the Cards the lead that it was over.

He woke the sleeping giant.