Brian Wiefering is named Bishop Brossart's new coach (Resigned)

This is a really good higher an I for one am really excited to see what he can do with this young group of talent. Coach Wiefering brings a wealth of experience from both high school and the club level that the Brossart program will only benefit from.

Good luck Coach Wiefering and to The Lady Stangs.

I'm sure there will be a lot of questions about this hire. I know rumors aren't always true but, there's quite a few about this guy.

Here's what I do know. He coached my daughter, and he did a great job. He is one of the most positive people you will ever meet. He loves soccer like crazy, and wants to develop players and people. He generously gives his time to coaching. He is an expert on physical development and training and nutrition and shares his passion and knowledge for these areas as well as soccer.

I trust him implicitly and explicitly to do the right thing for these young ladies. I'll be rooting for this team.

From the Bishop Brossart Facebook Page:

Update: Due to the demands of operating his own business, Brian Wiefering has elected to step away from his decision to take on the job of girls varsity soccer head coach at Bishop Brossart. The reception to meet Coach Wiefering, scheduled for Thursday night, March 14, has been cancelled. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this