George Rogers Clark/Scott predictions (10th Region Semifinals)

George Rogers Clark vs. Scott predictions (10th Region Semifinals at Mason County)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. George Rogers Clark vs. Scott predictions (10th Region Semifinals at Mason County)

• George Rogers Clark (25-7)
    • Scott (19-11)

The Eagles look to return to the 10th Region championship game for the third consecutive year & fifth time in seven years. The Cardinals are hoping to reach the 10th Region title game for the first time since 2012. These two teams did not meet each other in the regular season.

Who will advance to the Saturday night championship game?

Scott is faster and more up tempo and had the toughest schedule in region. If the refs continue calling a hundred fouls in the game it will come down to free throws and who don't foul out.

GRC had a tough schedule too. Our last game we played Henry and lost in OT. Henry Clay then defeated Scott Co this is just one example. I saw where you all lost to Henry Clay. I would say both teams have had good games from top teams that will only prepare them for the post season.

One thing I am not real happy about is we have 5th region refs. The 5th region is who the 10th drew in the state tourney. Just don't think that was appropriate to sign them to our region.

We know that the refs are going to call it close. Does Scott have a very deep bench? GRC does and that may be to our advantage.

@BlueDevils You were pretty close to picking the score. Hats off to the Scott eagles, you lead most of the game. If you guys make some free throws you win by at least 10. Not many folks considered you would even be in this game let alone going to OT. The eagles are a little under sized but very scrappy, athletic and fast. I’m glad I made the drive to see this game and see the 10 seniors one final time.