KD's Presser

LINK

Link provided above. What are your thoughts on this? I was actually (sort of) siding with KD until it goes petty and personal and he singles the reporter out. Comical for me to hear a grown man who had fake accounts, etc, to inflate his own ego go after another grown man with the "grow up" statement.

I agree on the media blowing things out of proportion. Kyrie was upset in an interview last week. Some reporters speculate without any true knowledge of a situation. I can understand why these players get upset. But that is the way it is today with so much info being thrown out there on social media.

I agree on the media blowing things out of proportion. Kyrie was upset in an interview last week. Some reporters speculate without any true knowledge of a situation. I can understand why these players get upset. But that is the way it is today with so much info being thrown out there on social media.

Yes, but they also bite the hand that feeds them. The players want the media to leak info and start rumors, then when confronted about it you get a KD presser.

KD has become one of if not my least favorite player in the NBA. Dude is not the brightest bulb and can be a flat out jerk. He took the easy path to a title (which I have no problem with) and now playing in the league is such a burden. He feels entitled now with his super team and comes across horrible at times. KD ain’t really about that life.

KD has become one of if not my least favorite player in the NBA. Dude is not the brightest bulb and can be a flat out jerk. He took the easy path to a title (which I have no problem with) and now playing in the league is such a burden. He feels entitled now with his super team and comes across horrible at times. KD ain’t really about that life.

Right, I also have no issue with taking the easy path to a championship. He did what he wanted without breaking rules, etc, but he comes across as a total punk sometimes. I think it was the burner accounts that did me in though. Showed who he really was and how thin skinned he is. That or he talks extensively in the 3rd person, and that doesn't make him any better. lol

Right, I also have no issue with taking the easy path to a championship. He did what he wanted without breaking rules, etc, but he comes across as a total punk sometimes. I think it was the burner accounts that did me in though. Showed who he really was and how thin skinned he is. That or he talks extensively in the 3rd person, and that doesn't make him any better. lol

He is my least favorite these days too. The burner accounts started it off and now his other antics have cemented it to me. I hate his fake tough attitude these days when he is playing. I believe he was all of a sudden a leader in the NBA in technicals last year after winning a title. To me, it was to try and come across as tough since everyone spent the last year calling him soft for joining team that beat him, easy route to title, burner accounts, etc.

He is my least favorite these days too. The burner accounts started it off and now his other antics have cemented it to me. I hate his fake tough attitude these days when he is playing. I believe he was all of a sudden a leader in the NBA in technicals last year after winning a title. To me, it was to try and come across as tough since everyone spent the last year calling him soft for joining team that beat him, easy route to title, burner accounts, etc.

Without a doubt a fake tough guy.