3. KyKy Tandy

4. Michael Moreno

5. Kyle Rode

6. Isaiah Cozart

7. Jacob Hobbs

8. Jackson Harlan

9. Deontie Miles

10. Nick Thelan

I agree that Harmon should be left out since we do not know if he is playing. And I added the school names (w/o knowing where Hobbs and Hobart play).

1. David Johnson - Trinity

2. Dontae Allen - Pendleton County

3. KyKy Tandy - University Heights

4. Michael Moreno - Scott County

5. Kyle Rode = Lexington Christian Academy

6. Isaiah Cozart - Madison Central

7. Jacob Hobbs - ??

8. Jackson Harlan - ??

9. Dieonte Miles - Walton Verona

10. Tahj Harding - Newport

Once this thread is more developed and there are more than a few "opinion rankings", I'd love to hear from MooreMiller and others about David Johnson being at the top. I've long been a big fan, and heck, I have him 4th so it isn't like I think others are "way off", but I just don't see the explosiveness, nor have I seen the development / improvement, to justify him being #1. Now, the good news is, we will find out quickly as his supporting cast looks a lot more like everyone else's now given what the Rocks lost from last year's team, so we'll know a lot more about David's ability to take over. Like I said, I've long been a fan, but while I'm shocked to see him at #1, I'm really shocked to see an intentional wide gap between him and everyone else.

Once this thread is more developed and there are more than a few "opinion rankings", I'd love to hear from MooreMiller and others about David Johnson being at the top. I've long been a big fan, and heck, I have him 4th so it isn't like I think others are "way off", but I just don't see the explosiveness, nor have I seen the development / improvement, to justify him being #1. Now, the good news is, we will find out quickly as his supporting cast looks a lot more like everyone else's now given what the Rocks lost from last year's team, so we'll know a lot more about David's ability to take over. Like I said, I've long been a fan, but while I'm shocked to see him at #1, I'm really shocked to see an intentional wide gap between him and everyone else.

For me its simple. I think he does so much on the court other then scoring that effects the game. I think this year you will see a totally different Trinity team. Last year with Johnson, Powell, and Scrubb you had 3 legit superstars. This year you have one stud(Johnson) and 6-8 good role players who do exactly what they need to do to be successful. David has total control over that team. He doesn't need to score 30 plus a night for his team to win. Hes a complete player, he will guard, he will distribute, and he will get guys where they need to be. Plus, hes about 210 of solid muscle now and I think the only kid in the state that could go to a Power 5 conference school, like UofL, and play right away. Its not all about scoring. Like I said though, just my opinion.