Does anyone travel all over Kentucky to catch different games?

What is the best game you two have seen?

Trinity/Male in 2002 was the best game I've ever seen in person.

As for games that stand out, not necessarily as the best game, but just as something really memorable:

-Rockcastle County beating Highlands 45-6 in 2002 was just incredible. It was hard to believe what I was seeing.

-Russell beating Mason County in 2002 when it came an absolute flood at halftime. I'm not sure I've ever been in a harder rain. @ChiefSmoke can confirm.

-Underrated game was Christian County beating Warren Central in overtime in the playoffs in 2010. The fire-breathing dragon on the scoreboard was awesome and so was the game.

-Franklin County's win over Anderson County in 2012 when Ryan Timmons ran the kickoff back for a touchdown at the buzzer.

-Johnson Central winning 8-7 at Ashland in 2015. One of the hardest hitting games I've seen.

Most unique places/memories:

-Bellevue: Parked at @Lawnboy13's house and walked over. They played Dayton. Looked at the Cincinnati skyline the whole night.

-Bath County: view from the visitor's bleachers toward the setting sun is gorgeous

-Central: one of the best places in Kentucky to watch a game. Great atmosphere, great food, great team.

-Fort Knox: checking into the base was just a maddening example of inefficiency!

-Fulton City: old and almost finished, but glad I got there. They only had 13 players but they fought hard all night.

-Highlands: when they had the cannon!

-Manual: saw St. X/Male there before X got their new stadium.

-Pineville: probably my favorite small school setting in the state. How you almost drive in over top of the stadium is just perfect.

GCHS was that Russell Mason game in 02 the one that Russell hosted, at Ashland?

He is referring to game 1 @ Russell. They won 12-7. At Putnam for the quarterfinals, Russell won 11-8. Two very tough losses. Only two of the season. The Red Devils were very good in 2002.

Trinity/Male in 2002 was the best game I've ever seen in person.

As for games that stand out, not necessarily as the best game, but just as something really memorable:

-Rockcastle County beating Highlands 45-6 in 2002 was just incredible. It was hard to believe what I was seeing.

-Russell beating Mason County in 2002 when it came an absolute flood at halftime. I'm not sure I've ever been in a harder rain. @ChiefSmoke can confirm.

-Underrated game was Christian County beating Warren Central in overtime in the playoffs in 2010. The fire-breathing dragon on the scoreboard was awesome and so was the game.

-Franklin County's win over Anderson County in 2012 when Ryan Timmons ran the kickoff back for a touchdown at the buzzer.

-Johnson Central winning 8-7 at Ashland in 2015. One of the hardest hitting games I've seen.

Yes. A downpour. Remember well.