Big Things Kentucky Lexington area playoff preview 11-1

I find this comical but not in a funny way but more of a painful way.

You can always put in your own work with your own ideas and put your own videos out instead of putting down the work of others doing it for the love of the game. Chances are it costs them money along with their spare time to put these videos out that people want to see. If you don’t like it then don’t watch it but there’s absolutely no reason at all to come in here and be disrespectful.

You can always put in your own work with your own ideas and put your own videos out instead of putting down the work of others doing it for the love of the game. Chances are it costs them money along with their spare time to put these videos out that people want to see. If you don’t like it then don’t watch it but there’s absolutely no reason at all to come in here and be disrespectful.

I won't waste my time watching it again. I have no interest in creating my own because I am self aware and I know I am not qualified nor entertaining enough to make it worth watching. That being said, I stated my opinion and I really don't care what you think of it or if you think it's disrespectful.

Enjoyed the video. These guys were current on some injuries that will affect playoff outcomes; i.e. didn't know Henry Clay had lost their QB. Sure hope their next round show gets linked. Thought Coach Johnson of PLD was a solid addition to the mix. Hope they are able to get another coach to bring his perspective to the next round.