Brentwood Ravenwood (TN)/South Warren Updates

swamprat

Guys unfortunately I will not be able to give detailed play by ply tonight since I am still out of town.

However I will try and update based on internet feed Twitter and other means available unless I see updates here from someone at the game then I will just follow.

Guys unfortunately I will not be able to give detailed play by ply tonight since I am still out of town.

However I will try and update based on internet feed Twitter and other means available unless I see updates here from someone at the game then I will just follow.

I hope you are having fun out of town @jcarter and thanks!

I hope you are having fun out of town @jcarter and thanks!

Having a great time!! My wife and I took our daughter and 6 of her friends on fall break!!

Yes I was the only male in the house.

I do have Gavin’s sister with us, so her family is gonna keep her updated and I will post what I can find out if no one is posting in the updates.

Hope everyone has a great night and everyone’s teams play the best tonight.

Having a great time!! My wife and I took our daughter and 6 of her friends on fall break!!

Yes I was the only male in the house.

I do have Gavin’s sister with us, so her family is gonna keep her updated and I will post what I can find out if no one is posting in the updates.

Hope everyone has a great night and everyone’s teams play the best tonight.

Sounds like fun, my daughter is out of the house now but we hosted a lot of sleepovers back in the day and it was always entertaining.

Looking forward to what you can provide tonight.