Pats Considered Trading Gronk?

He's already had at least 7 surgeries since joining the league. Besides, this was about his attitude and was what Belichick wanted. He was overruled.

No doubt lines in the sand have been drawn. Last year Kraft overruled Belichick and forced the Jimmy G trade. Belichick fights back by trading him for pennies.

He's already had at least 7 surgeries since joining the league. Besides, this was about his attitude and was what Belichick wanted. He was overruled.

guru said he wasn't a spring chicken, I simply pointed out he's far from old, nothing more nothing less.

If this is true that is the 2nd time in a year that Kraft has sided with Brady over Belichick. I'd have to imagine that is why they made that play to get McDaniels back. Belichick is likely gone no later than season's end. He's not going to put up with that.

I'm honestly surprised Belichick didnt make a move this off season, if things really are bad there.

Many agree that the giants job is the one he has always wanted and it was open this year. There were rumors he was interested but obviously it didn't happen.

The job won't be open anytime soon unless Shurmur turns into McAdoo.