2nd region draw

Nightmare scenario for Madisonville and Christian County. Dream scenario for University Heights. Ugh.

Feb 28th 6:00

Henderson vs. Lyon County

feb 28th 7:30

Madisonville - Christian County

March 1st 6:00

University Heights vs. Hopkins Central

March 1st 7:30

Crittenden County - Union County

Semi-finals March 3rd at 2:00 and 8:00 (how dumb... They are clearing the gym because it doesn't have enough capacity)

Finals March 5th 7:00

All at Henderson County.

Come on Region two coaches and ad's. Come together and agree that Madisonville and Hopkinsville need to be the two gyms who host. Or move to an out of region neutral site college gym

Yeah. that's why they moved the second game back so much. Just so dumb. The two or three ad's who are pushing so hard to move the region around are really doing a disservice to everybody.

I’ve never seen a schedule quite like these with both tournaments.

Originally they had the girls’ finals on Sunday.

The region was at Hoptown and Madisonville every year alternating between the two. They didn't have to clear the gyms for those games.

Other schools said is wasn't fair, but to be honest I only remember Hoptown winning Region at home in 03, 13, 17 and I don't remember Madisonville winning at home in the last 15-20 years.

Those are the only gyms that can hold it because we don't have a college gym in the region. I do like making the trip to other gyms and seeing other schools get a shot, but I don't like the clearing the gym aspect of the semi final games.

Guest fogdog.com

Murray and Western are already hosting games. Maybe the Sportscenter in Owensboro is available but who wants to drive there. Hopkinsville and Madisonville are the only places that can hold a big crowd without problems. They care nothing about the fans. The KHSAA should take over and make it right for the fans