Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd region draw

Featured Replies

Union's gym capacity around 3500, When region held there posed no problems that I am aware of and I saw all games. Plenty of parking, only negative I heard was Morganfield hard to get to.

 

What about semifinals night?

 

There have been several times in the 1st region where there has been 5-6 thousand there.

Well in the 2nd Hopkinsville is the largest seating around 4800 and Madisonville next at around 3800. I was just saying Union would be the third option rather than Hendo's 2500. I guess we are fortunate that we don't have those crowds the first has.

  • Author
Well in the 2nd Hopkinsville is the largest seating around 4800 and Madisonville next at around 3800. I was just saying Union would be the third option rather than Hendo's 2500. I guess we are fortunate that we don't have those crowds the first has.

 

Part of why we don't have those crowds is because of the gyms... If we had a nice college gym with seats and good concessions I think we could get 5,000 +

Could be another 8th regional final but Henderson could easily pull the upset over Christian. Last time they played CC won 92-84 in double overtime but Anglin and Gaither had sub par games - other semi has UHA a heavy favorite over Union County. These two had a classic two years ago in the regular season when UC pulled the upset 112-107 in double overtime - Tandy had 41 and Travon Holloway had 30 - Bo Robison had 49 for Union, Buddy Thomas had 23 and Jacob Tapp had 21 - one heck of a game to see.

How are the folks in the 2nd Region tourn. loving the great officiating they're getting from the .....AWESOME....3rd Region???? HaHa!! We feel for ya!

  • Author
How are the folks in the 2nd Region tourn. loving the great officiating they're getting from the .....AWESOME....3rd Region???? HaHa!! We feel for ya!

 

I talked to some folks who said it was awful last night. Lecturing players before the game about "paying attention" when they talk.

 

In terms of Union County hosting. The reason they didn't have issues with crowds is because nobody wants to drive to Union County. Hell, Crittenden County is easier to get to than Morganfield.

 

It should be in Madisonville and Hopkinsville rotating. Finals in Hopkinsville have had the doors shut when 4,800 show up multiple times. Almost happened last year. The place was packed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.