South Oldham 66 Gallatin County 64

Final from Warsaw.

Gallatin fell behind 31-12 midway through the second quarter. Pulled within 35-33 midway through the third, but once again fell behind by double digits.

Still trailed 58-50 with 2:00 remaining, finally caught up at 64 with 7 seconds left, but a South jumper with 1.3 left was the game winner.

Awesome game and finish. One of Gallatin's starters was out with a back injury and Hale didnt play most of the 4th quarter so take that for what it's worth. The refs let them play, that's for sure. I though S.O. was going to run away with it early but Gallatin kept battling and came out the 2nd half like a different team. Like I've said, I wouldn't bet on Gallatin to win the 8th region but I sure wouldn't bet against them either. Their team can get extremely hot from 3 (especially Rassman and their soph. Coomer) and beat anyone on a given night. Solid pg play, a big, and guys that can shoot is a dangerous combo. Young from S.O. was getting beat up all night and was frustrated but he's a very nice player.

Gallatin did not shoot well tonight.

Good crowd on a Saturday night.

Good win for South. Tough loss for Gallatin.

They didn't shoot like they did against WV a few weeks ago, that's for sure. But they still managed to hit quite a few. I guess it's fair to say Galltin lives and dies by the 3.

They didn't shoot like they did against WV a few weeks ago, that's for sure. But they still managed to hit quite a few. I guess it's fair to say Galltin lives and dies by the 3.

No. I wouldn’t say that at all. They shoot 57% from inside the arc and 38.5 behind it, good enough for 11th in the State.

Overall, they shoot an even 50.0%, 14th in the State.