Xavier 88 St. John's 82

I gotta go to work

Xavier struggles at home against a .500 St. John's team? Still say that Xavier is over rated.

I watched the 2nd half of the game. The Red Storm came out and threw a haymaker at X making around 13 of their first 14 shots. They were making ridiculous shots regardless of the X defense. But Xavier always had the answer making a ton of 3 pointers and being solid from the free throw line. The Muskies showed their depth. Eventually St. John's burned out because they don't have that depth. X will wear a lot of teams out that are equivalent to them.

I watched the 2nd half of the game. The Red Storm came out and threw a haymaker at X making around 13 of their first 14 shots. They were making ridiculous shots regardless of the X defense. But Xavier always had the answer making a ton of 3 pointers and being solid from the free throw line. The Muskies showed their depth. Eventually St. John's burned out because they don't have that depth. X will wear a lot of teams out that are equivalent to them.

I was at the game last night and you hit it right on the head. We know X has trouble with lock down defense but they will hurt you with their depth.

Congrats Coach Mack on a great accomplishment.