Campbell County 69 Newport Central Catholic 38

Game was tight for the first quarter and a half. Camels close 2nd quarter on a 10-0 run and don’t look back.

Lady Breds could not match Camels depth. I did think it was odd that some of the first ones off the bench for NCC played an entire JV game. Those young ladies did not have much left in the tank.

Game was tight for the first quarter and a half. Camels close 2nd quarter on a 10-0 run and don’t look back.

Lady Breds could not match Camels depth. I did think it was odd that some of the first ones off the bench for NCC played an entire JV game. Those young ladies did not have much left in the tank.

What you have to do when your a 350 student school versus a 1600 student school. You only have so many players and have to dip into your jv players as your bench for the varsity games. What can you do.

What you have to do when your a 350 student school versus a 1600 student school. You only have so many players and have to dip into your jv players as your bench for the varsity games. What can you do.

I understand what you are saying in general. However, some JV players log zero minutes while key varsity bench players play the whole JV game.

Campbell County 69, Newport Central Catholic 38

Campbell County (16-1) - Clos 8 3 20, Schwarber 5 3 13, Seckman 2 0 4, Jackson 1 0 3, Wells 3 0 7, Holbrook 1 0 2, Stapleton 7 3 20. Totals: 27 9 69.

Newport Central Catholic - Heck 4 2 12, Pangallo 2 2 7, Kuetemeyer 0 3 3, Zimmerman 1 0 2, Vogt 2 0 4, Eviston 1 2 4, Breen 2 0 6. Totals: 13 9 38.

Halftime: CC 40-20. 3-pointers: CC 6 (Stapleton 3, Clos, Jackson, Wells), NCC 5 (Heck 2, Breen 2, Pangallo).