George Rogers Clark 59 Pendleton County 55

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wildcats played great the 2nd half but just ran out of time. Kuddo’s to Clark County you all have a great team and I won’t be surprised if these two meet in the 10th region finals.

Two of your wildcats were on fire 2nd half. Allen and Walsh combined for 32 of the 38 points that PC had tonight.

Question, does Walsh always hit 3's like he did 2nd half? He killed us as we knew that Allen was going to get his. You all have a good team too and a very good coach in Belcher.

Tale of two halves in this one. GRC dominated the first half, hitting shots, forcing turnovers, & controlling the paint. Cards had great balance the first sixteen minutes.

Pendleton County came out with much more intensity and scored maybe the first 11 points in the 3rd quarter, fueled by Dontaie Allen's offense and defense.

GRC goes back out in front by 15, though, and then Grant Walsh got sizzling hot, draining 5 or 6 4th quarter 3's. Ultimately, Graham & Philpot made big plays down the stretch, as GRC holds on for the 4 point win.

Really good crowd tonight. Both teams will be in the thick of the 10th Region hunt, but GRC is better than Pendleton County as of December 8th.

Stats:

GRC

Assists- 17

Defensive Rebounds - 26

Offensive Rebounds - 9

Steals - 8

Turnovers - 17

Blocked Shots - 1

Pendleton County

Assists - 14

Defensive Rebounds - 16

Offensive Rebounds - 7

Steals - 8

Turnovers - 14

Blocked Shots - 5

I wonder how many turnovers GRC had in the 3rd.