George Rogers Clark 59 Pendleton County 55

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. Hater coming out of the woodwork as soon as PC loses its first game of the season and only by 4 pts to the region's top team. Rough crowd.

No hater here just don't think a kid should play ahead of guys just because who their daddy is. Especially when we are talking about a undrclassmen and a senior.

Don't think for one second I'm the only one that thinks it's wrong.

No hater here just don't think a kid should play ahead of guys just because who their daddy is. Especially when we are talking about a undrclassmen and a senior.

There is no "I" in TEAM

I do not know the kid that is not starting and I do not know the kid who is starting either. I am sure the Senior is a little disappointed about not starting, but try to get him to stay positive and support the team. There are more important things than starting the game. The biggest is WINNING! Coach might not want him to get an early foul? Coach might know that Allen and Walsh or whoever the other scorers are will shoot the ball early. This way he can come off the bench at 6’5 and improve the team in an area. People need to realize it is nice to have best 5 on the floor, but they can’t play whole game. There has to be times when you have 2 or 3 subs in the game. Trust Coach Belcher, I know all coaches want to win. He is honestly doing what he thinks is best for the team! Enjoy the kids senior year. It will be over before you know it.

You play your best 5 players, No matter what grade they may be...

Disagree with that because it's way to early to change the lineup. The kid deserves to start and it's the right thing to do. Even if it's just for defense and rebounding which is what the team needs.

He's not starting because the coaches son is on the roster bottom line.

His replacement can't stop anyone on defense and can't rebound or score.

Play the kids where they deserve to play and start the kids who deserves to start. He's a senior who works his butt off for the team.

He had a 16 and 9 against Clay County.

He had 13 and 10 against Nicholas County.

Both games? Came off the bench.