Is Houston off the hook?

Are the Texans off the Kaepernick hook? I mean he has a similar skill set to Watson.

Since the Texans picked up a QB known by O'brien are they covered from the criticism for not even giving him a try out.

I saw some report where his agent said he'd be on a team within 10 days. Wonder who that is?

Are the Texans off the Kaepernick hook? I mean he has a similar skill set to Watson.

Since the Texans picked up a QB known by O'brien are they covered from the criticism for not even giving him a try out.

I saw some report where his agent said he'd be on a team within 10 days. Wonder who that is?

The Patriots

The Patriots

UKMF, how do you feel about this?

Zero chance they'd go after him.

Robert Kraft just got put on the deposition list and to turn over cellphone records in the collusion lawsuit. I think the chance of Kap signing with the Pats was 0% before Kraft got called. Now the chances have to be less than 0.

Robert Kraft just got put on the deposition list and to turn over cellphone records in the collusion lawsuit. I think the chance of Kap signing with the Pats was 0% before Kraft got called. Now the chances have to be less than 0.

I just heard on Sirius about half an hour ago that the Patriots are close to a deal with Kaepernick. They are going to bring him in as the backup.