Ryle 1 St Henry 0

Red Fury

Final from Union. Congrats to Ryle on the win. Very exciting game. Crusaders gave the Raiders all they could handle. Scoreless until the last 10 minutes when Ryle's Workman scores on a corner kick.

Ryle is now 10-0.

Edited by Red Fury

You sure?

At the commencement of the match at around 10pm on Thursday, Sept. 15th, 2017, the announcer at the game said, "Ryle is now 10-0". I got nothing else to add. Clearly no intent on my part to put wrong info on the.board. Not sure what the big deal is? :idunno:

At the commencement of the match at around 10pm on Thursday, Sept. 15th, 2017, the announcer at the game said, "Ryle is now 10-0". I got nothing else to add. Clearly no intent on my part to put wrong info on the.board. Not sure what the big deal is? :idunno:

I don't believe anyone said it was a big deal, or accused you of intentionally posting wrong info, just asked if you were sure. It's pretty clear that you were not the only person who thought their record was 10-0.

I also don't see a problem with trying to clarify what their record actually was.