Pikeville 2017

Ram

I don't expect Pikeville to be at the same level as the past three or four years.

Wyatt Battaile is a great QB and the Panthers have a lot of young talent, but they will be extremely green at most positions.

I dont think their schedule is complete yet, but from what I see I already am looking at 4 games I don't think Pikeville wins (Hazard, Paintsville, Belfry, LCA).

Depending on who fills out the last two games a 5-5 season wouldn't shock me.

I don't expect Pikeville to be at the same level as the past three or four years.

Wyatt Battaile is a great QB and the Panthers have a lot of young talent, but they will be extremely green at most positions.

I dont think their schedule is complete yet, but from what I see I already am looking at 4 games I don't think Pikeville wins (Hazard, Paintsville, Belfry, LCA).

Depending on who fills out the last two games a 5-5 season wouldn't shock me.

I am hearing Battaile is not playing nor is Rhodes. Any truth to these rumors?

I am hearing Battaile is not playing nor is Rhodes. Any truth to these rumors?

I think they are just rumors but I am not plugged in with Pikeville

Battaile is a sensational basketball player so it wouldn't overly surprise me... but at the same time he is also a gamer and you don't usually see Pikeville kids choose not to play for MacNamee.

well, just heard where Wyatt Battaile will be out as much as 12 weeks following surgery. Apparently made his decision not to suit up his his final season of football. Hate to hear that he won't be playing this season as he's an excellent qb. Good luck to the young man in his future endeavors. Still no definit word if Rhodes will play or not.