Simon Kenton at Dixie Heights -- Game still on?

I guess everything is OK. The students are still at school.

I heard that the Sheriff's department and security from the airport were there checking things out.

I also heard that parents are very upset with the Principal for not sending out an "all-call" last night instead of this morning (after kids were already dropped off at school and parents were at work).

I guess everything is OK. The students are still at school.

I heard that the Sheriff's department and security from the airport were there checking things out.

I also heard that parents are very upset with the Principal for not sending out an "all-call" last night instead of this morning (after kids were already dropped off at school and parents were at work).

I heard about this incident this morning. A student informed me that they had no idea of this until they were told this morning while at school. They were told that security was at a heightened state today but they were not told how that was being accomplished.

As for parents being upset, I can understand that. Some students have expressed that they didn't feel comfortable being at school today so I can only imagine how parents feel.

I heard about this incident this morning. A student informed me that they had no idea of this until they were told this morning while at school. They were told that security was at a heightened state today but they were not told how that was being accomplished.

As for parents being upset, I can understand that. Some students have expressed that they didn't feel comfortable being at school today so I can only imagine how parents feel.

The parents I spoke with we're primarily upset that the Principal did not send out the "all-call" last night, thus giving parents the opportunity to make a decision as to whether or not they wanted to send their child to school today.

Just found out that the bullets were found "taped under a sink" in the boys bathroom.

This really has me upset now that the Principal would not have notified the parents last night. What in the heck was she thinking to let all the kids come to school today and then notify parents after the kids are there for an hour???

Can we get Mr. Tibbs back?

Just found out that the bullets were found "taped under a sink" in the boys bathroom.

This really has me upset now that the Principal would not have notified the parents last night. What in the heck was she thinking to let all the kids come to school today and then notify parents after the kids are there for an hour???

Can we get Mr. Tibbs back?

Tibbs or Banta. That is very scary now here that development.