Bourbon County/George Rogers Clark predictions 1/2

Bourbon County @ George Rogers Clark  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Bourbon County @ George Rogers Clark

• Bourbon County (3-8)
    • George Rogers Clark (5-9)

The Colonels travel to Winchester hoping to avenge a 1-point loss from two weeks prior. Snoop Johnson has been getting it done for Bourbon County, but he hasn't had a tremendous amount of support from anywhere else. GRC is playing well, having won three of their last four. Can the Colonels pull the upset or will the Cards be too much at home?

Khmarkis Blanton has been doing great for the Cards. Yesterday in the Republic Bank Classic he had 19 points and 9 rebounds. Damion King made a steal and layup with seconds remaining in the Tourney against Paintsville to get the win for the Cards. Green, Corneilus, Caudill and Sharrock have been stepping up for the Cards also. Question is, will Roberts finally be cleared to play?

I expect to see Roberts playing this game, but in a limited capacity. His minutes should increase win the next few games until part of the regular rotation.

If he was just cleared, not sure if he has had the chance to practice yet. Like you I hope he does get to play if only a limited time. This is his senior year and has to sit out all of it so far.

Believe the improving Cards win this one.

I see improvement each game. We keep improving like we have and I wouldn't want to play us come post season. We could be a dangerous team.

Getting Roberts back healthy will be a huge boost for GRC.

Yes it will. It will give us some much needed height, rebounding and he can score. Just not sure how long it will take him to get the "rust" off from not playing any yet.