SHA 1 NDA 0 in Shootout

Clyde

Can someone in the know tell me how the officials for the State finals are chosen? Nobody from either side seemed to like this trio at all. I would think you would want the best of the best but then again what do I know?

Can someone in the know tell me how the officials for the State finals are chosen? Nobody from either side seemed to like this trio at all. I would think you would want the best of the best but then again what do I know?

I didn't notice much about the AR on the team side but the Referee and the AR on the stand side were clearly in over their heads. The match definitely deserved better. You have to at least be able to keep up with the play- it isn't just about holding your flag in the correct presentation. Come on KHSAA!

An awesome game to watch though. Congrats to both teams. Hate to see it come down to PK's but the saves by Heart Keeper, especially in the first half were unreal. Hope the Russo girl was OK.

Have to agree with the referee evaluation. Horrible. Do these folks get the opportunity to ref big games based on some type of KHSAA point system??

With that being said, Congrats to Sacred Heart. Their keeper had an amazing game! Congrats to Notre Dame on a fine season.

Congrats to SHA for winning their third straight title.

My goodness the SHA young ladies had to be in great shape as SHA didn't sub many players at all after half time, while NDA was subbing players constantly throughout the second half.

I though for sure that NDA would score in that last five minute golden goal period as their players had to have fresher legs than the girls from SHA.

On the RA on the fans side, does she even understand the game at all?

Calling balls out that were clearly still touching the line, and constantly looking to the Ref to make her line calls was indeed sad in a championship game.

Now understand she did this to both teams, and it really didn't change the outcome of this match but to have a RA of this poor quality doing a championship was indeed unfair to both quality soccer teams!

Congrats Pandas on a great season!

Olivia V WOW what a Frosh! Your turn will come young lady, keep your head held high!

Each area, lexington, Nky, Wky and Louisville submit crew(s) to do games at the state tournament. The KHSAA select the crews, keeping in mind that crews can't referee games involving teams from their area. I don't think this is a good way to select the referees since the WKY crews don't have the experience of refereeing high quality games on a consistent basis.

Each area, lexington, Nky, Wky and Louisville submit crew(s) to do games at the state tournament. The KHSAA select the crews, keeping in mind that crews can't referee games involving teams from their area. I don't think this is a good way to select the referees since the WKY crews don't have the experience of refereeing high quality games on a consistent basis.

Excuse me? Believe it or not, we do play some high quality girls' soccer west of I-65.:irked::irked::irked:

Excuse me? Believe it or not, we do play some high quality girls' soccer west of I-65.:irked::irked::irked:

Indeed you in WKy do play good quality soccer as I have seen Marshall County, Murray and Calloway County play a couple of matches over the past couple of years, but if the RA was from WKy (I honestly don't know) then how in the heck did she get rated so highly from your area?

Honestly she was indeed bad and I mean really bad, to the point that I questioned if she understood some very simple rules of the game!

I have no idea about the RA and where she was from, but a blanket statement like the one bbone made is just false and insulting to all the girls that play good quality soccer in the western part of the state.

Yes, that was quite a post for his first ever!

Who was the best team from west of I65 this season?