Prestonsburg 20 Sheldon Clark 17

InTheLoop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of SC's early success was thier schedule.. Pburg was a tough physical team and they beat SC.

Yeah their schedule was a little weak this year but thats not why they had their success. Some where these kids lost their fire. They came out flat and stayed flat the entire game. Even the OT play was without intensity. I would have to say that SC was more physical and laid several hard hits. Some of the hits you would think would pump a team up but some how it didn't. There were also flags every where. They went both ways but you could see it feeding Pburg. SC didn't show one emotion.

Well im eating crow on this one. I thought that SC would roll in this one and they ended up pulling out the win against what I thought was the district favorite. But I will say this, Belfry's narrow win against Pikeville doesnt say to much about them either. This district looks to be wide open. Congrats P-burg on the win and good luck to SC on the rest of your season.

Well im eating crow on this one. I thought that SC would roll in this one and they ended up pulling out the win against what I thought was the district favorite. But I will say this, Belfry's narrow win against Pikeville doesnt say to much about them either. This district looks to be wide open. Congrats P-burg on the win and good luck to SC on the rest of your season.

Actually Belfry's narrow win against Pikeville says a lot about the Pirates. Pikeville is much improved and it was a road game against a quality opponent. Belfry showed a ton of guts to put together their last TD drive. They could have easily folded after the Pikeville TD. But yes I agree this district could very well be wide open.

Sheldon Clark is overrated IMO, Belfry played thier county rival it is supposed to be close. You have your opinion and I have mine, I think Belfry is right where they need to be!!

Sheldon Clark is overrated IMO, Belfry played thier county rival it is supposed to be close. You have your opinion and I have mine, I think Belfry is right where they need to be!!

I agree, tonight showed that SC is overrated and that P-burg may not be as bad as many thought. But just because its a county rival doesnt mean it should be close. I think that Belfry abnormally peaked at the wrong time of the season against NCC and have ever since then begin to slid downward in terms of there progression.

I think you don't know what your talking about! Thats for sure. Belfry has not been on a downward slide. Belfry took a great Ashland team to the wire and has won every game since, So Russell lost to Ashland are they on a downward slide in progression as well.. you make me laugh! OK Pburg .. as you say .. not as bad as people thought.. ok I agree.. but Pikeville beats them 22-6 and then Belfry beats Pikeville.. you really dont make any sense. No team peaks the first game of the season.