Everything posted by RebelC3PO
-
Boyle County 42 South Laurel 16 (JV)
I heard from a very reliable source that Lincoln has moved quite a few juniors down to play JV. If this is true, this game could be tougher than the last time we played them.
-
Boyle Co 2008/2009
Need to reduce turnovers and increase assists. Last year the center (Aumiller) was leader in assists. Which now begs the question, does anyone know the status of Aumiller and basketball? Rumor has it he will have shoulder surgery after football season is complete. Underclassmen will need to continue to produce, but will need to be more consistent. Add to this a new coach. He has the credentials, but has been away from coaching for a while. Pretty sure he will get back into the swing of things quickly though. He is very personable and has quite a bit of b-ball knowledge. I wish him well and good luck as the season soon begins.
-
Boyle County/Mercer County predictions!
Can't give away my sources. Seriously, I was involved in a conversation with some of the players who said it was the plan to have Jordan back for the Mercer game.
-
Boyle County/Mercer County predictions!
Pretty sure he will be back for this one. Also pretty sure he will have surgery after the season.
-
Boyle Co. 40 Danville 8 (JV)
I saw great plays from #31, #6, #80, #44, #22, both lines, etc. Pretty much this was a team effort.
-
Boyle 41 Pulaski Southwestern 8 (JV)
I have been told the passing game is pretty good too, especially for a group of sophs and frosh.
-
Boyle County 14 Lexington Catholic 11
You must have been at a different game. ALL DAY to throw?? Maybe in long yardage situations...Which was most of the night. Hmmm...Maybe you are right. :ylsuper: KEEP ROLLIN' BOYLE. KNOCK 'EM OFF ONE AT A TIME!!
-
Boyle Co. 45 Lincoln Co. 8 (JV)
What have the scores been of the 3 JV games?
-
BG bids to host state finals
Gosh, I thought we were talking about football atmosphere and not partying!?! Get out, travel some, and see for yourself instead of taking someone elses word for it.
-
Boyle County 43 Danville 6
I wonder if Bolye had that many miscues against a team like Highlands or Bell County what the outcome would have been? I know there were a lot of "first home game jitters", plus playing Danville, plus these kids were also feeling pressure and not wanting to falture. Lots of things going on that led to the miscues. Coach French and staff are so strong they got them back on track in the second half. Wish I could hear those talks. KEEP ROLLING REBELS. YOU ARE FOR REAL!!
-
Boyle Co./Madison Central Scrimmage
Boyle 23 - Mad. Central 0 Both offense and defense looked good. Lots of promise for the Rebels this year.:banana:
-
Vaught still griping ...
I can't remember exactly, but either Smith or his #1 receiver was playing hurt in this game. I am fairly certain it was Smith.
-
2008 Boyle County
Boone was at the 7 on 7 tournament at UT.
-
2008 Boyle County
We'll know after this weekend. So far, he has not been at practice.
-
Who said it for a premium prize?
New Harlan Coach Tom Larkey
-
Kentucky makes offer to Boyle's Aumiller
Not only is UK getting a great athlete, he is an all around outstanding young man. Congrats, Jordan!
-
2008 Boyle County
Thanks for the help Pride.:thumb: I'm certain we will get the $$'s raised, I just hope we get it done in time to start installation next spring. I'll see ya around I'm sure.
-
2008 Boyle County
Bingo just pays the "bills" and with the economy, no telling when that will dry up. We will know more about the turf after next QB club meeting. We are hoping everyone has your attitude about donating. A little from a lot of people will go a long way to getting to our goal. Spread the word please.
-
2008 Boyle County
Jordan Walker is back on the field and I believe Cox is as well. Phillip Mason has been taking some snaps, but have note heard if the Smith kid has worked any at QB spot. Aumiller is working at TE. Supposed to be working the field between the hash marks and creating a new crown. Also heard artificial surface is in the works...again, but depends upon fund raising.
-
2008 Boyle County
I heard Boyle hired an assistant from WVA who has a son that is D1 prospect at QB. If that is true, will Aumiller move to TE or WR?
-
UK 7 on 7 Passing Tournament
Boyle Co. will be in attendance.
-
Best quarterback in the state
I have seen Phillippi and Steelman both (twice each). I would take Steelman as top choice. Phillippi seems to make bad decisions plus appears to have an attitude problem...at times.
-
Boyle Freshman Results
I believe that's right. I don't recall seeing them any other time, but don't take this as the absolute truth.
-
Boyle Freshman Results
The first Mercer game (9/15) was postponed due to a death that affected coaches on both teams. The next game is 10/6 at West Jessamine. The next home game is Mercer on 10/13.
-
Boyle Freshman Results
Several play and start JV. Lamar Dawson sees several minutes on Varsity with Chris Cook and Brian Ferrell seeing some time as well.