Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle Co 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Boyle Co need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Need to reduce turnovers and increase assists. Last year the center (Aumiller) was leader in assists. Which now begs the question, does anyone know the status of Aumiller and basketball? Rumor has it he will have shoulder surgery after football season is complete. Underclassmen will need to continue to produce, but will need to be more consistent. Add to this a new coach. He has the credentials, but has been away from coaching for a while. Pretty sure he will get back into the swing of things quickly though. He is very personable and has quite a bit of b-ball knowledge. I wish him well and good luck as the season soon begins.

I was told Aumiller will be playing and that he will have surgery after basketball season. UK will most likley red shrit him next year, which should give him ample time to heal. I agree Adams has a ton of b-ball knowledge and is more personable than their former coach. A few key players are still envoled in other sports right now, which will slow them down a bit with the new system, but they got a good look at it over the summer. Need to replace the outside shooting of Williams from last year. Inside game should be solid. A few good reserves from last year and transfer should help out. Look for the Rebels to be in the thick of things for the 12th region title.

I wasn't aware Boyle had received a transfer. Does anyone know the details? Grade, former school, position?

I wasn't aware Boyle had received a transfer. Does anyone know the details? Grade, former school, position?

 

I know of junior transfer Boone Goldsmith, who also plays football. Tall and athletic. Should help inside game. Not sure of anyone else that may have transferred.

Goldsmith is the only transfer that I know of.

 

Even though some key players are playing football, the injury bug is trying to creep its ugly head up through the first full week of practice. I hope these guys can heal pretty quickly and that their injuries aren't that serious. A sprained ankle and a hurt knee.

 

I think the depth of this team is going to be their strength. I love the new coach, I also loved the last coach as well, but I think the future looks bright this year and beyond. The program seems to be in good hands.

We also have the kid from Lincoln County who sat out last year, I cannot think of his name. He is suppore to be a pretty good shooter. I heard at last nights football game that several of the football players are not coming out. They think that the new coach already has his picks. We may not be as deep. I also heard that Aumiller more than likely will have to have surgery, when is still up in the air.

Which players aren't coming out I wonder. I know there are quite a few but I also have an idea of who his picks are based off of watching them at camp with the new coach. I base the depth of the team off of this year's junior class which seemed to have 5-7 quality contributors.

We also have the kid from Lincoln County who sat out last year, I cannot think of his name. He is suppore to be a pretty good shooter. I heard at last nights football game that several of the football players are not coming out. They think that the new coach already has his picks. We may not be as deep. I also heard that Aumiller more than likely will have to have surgery, when is still up in the air.

 

Trevor Austin good shooter.:thumb:

Three former players are not coming out after football. All 3 saw limited varsity action last year. Goldsmith and Austin are the two transfers. Ankle injury should be back Monday. Knee injury next monday hopefully.

Goldsmith is from Lawrence Co. and Austin is from Lincoln he moved to boyle last year and had to sit out a year

Senior. He has a sister in your son's class. She a real good soccer player.

As told to me Mr. Austin is a good shooter but may be only the third best shooter behind a couple of juniors. Could be lots of threes over there at Boyle this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.