Boyle Freshman Results

RebelC3PO

The Boyle Freshman team beat Lex Cath 20 - 3.

Boyle dominated from the opening kick off. Almost returned for a TD. One play later Big Lamar scores. Chris Cook had a great game with several carries and at least one TD. Nice catch and run by Ricky Carter for about 60 yards that set up one TD. Lots of things to look forward to with this team.

GO REBELS!!

Good win for the Boyle Freshmen. They are now 2-0 on the season with wins over Trinity and Lex Cath. I believe their next game is home against Mercer Co.

This post states that the Boyle Country Fresmen are 2-0. I saw them play Trinity at Butler and they looked good. Do many of these freshmen get a chance to play J.V or varsity?

Good win for the Boyle Freshmen. They are now 2-0 on the season with wins over Trinity and Lex Cath. I believe their next game is home against Mercer Co.

The first Mercer game (9/15) was postponed due to a death that affected coaches on both teams. The next game is 10/6 at West Jessamine. The next home game is Mercer on 10/13.

The Boyle Freshman team beat Lex Cath 20 - 3.

Boyle dominated from the opening kick off. Almost returned for a TD. One play later Big Lamar scores. Chris Cook had a great game with several carries and at least one TD. Nice catch and run by Ricky Carter for about 60 yards that set up one TD. Lots of things to look forward to with this team.

GO REBELS!!

I've known this Carter kid for a long time, He is going to be a big time player for the Rebels...