Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Mercer County predictions!

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      79%
      71
    • Mercer County
      20%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This could be an interesting game! Who wins and why?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams have talent, but I think Boyle will win by a couple of TDs. One of the main things that concerns me about Mercer is they haven't had a consistent QB each week. Short and Dunn took most of the snaps until the game at Tennessee. Cornish has been the QB the past two games, and though he looks pretty good, I think the 'gametime' inexperience will show.

BC by 3 or 4 touchdowns. French did a good job stopping Mercer last year, I look for more of the same. BC is rolling.

Should be a good game but I am taking BC in this one. Boyle by 3 TD's.

I hope its a good game... close one. Like LCPATS said, French did a good job last year preparing his Lincoln Co. team against Mercer and stopped them both times. I have no doubt French will have his Rebels prepared to stop the run as Mercer will struggle in the passing game if that is what they're forced to do. Jaggers is no sluff either, he knows what his team will have to do in order to secure a win at Boyle Co. Friday night. I think if the Titans keep it close going in to the 4th quarter then they've got a shot at winning it. If Boyle gets ahead early, I think that'll set the tone and the Titans may have a long night.

I don't think MC can run against Boyle. And will also have a problem throwing if Jordan returns.

 

 

GO REBS!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Boyle wins big.

I think BC will be okay in this one. French will have the Rebels prepared and it will be up to the team to execute, which they have done all season. I will say

 

BC 35

MC 14

I think it'll be interesting to see if Mercer can effectively run the ball against Boyle. We have yet to see a team effectively run the ball against Boyle and if there is any team that can effectively run the ball it would have to be Mercer, IMO. We all know that Mercer is not the greatest passing team so if they cannot run the ball against Boyle, this could get ugly. I will say that Mercer will run the ball better than anyone has against Boyle, but will lose by at least 3 touchdowns. I have heard Mercer people saying all year that Boyle will beat Mercer, now all the Mercer people I know tell me that Boyle won't run on Mercer. I can't wait.

 

BC-29

Mercer-7

Boyle Co. 31-21.

  • Author

I've been looking forward to this game more than any other game on the schedule. Could be an interesting game but I don't see Mercer County being able to establish a consistent ground game against this Boyle County defense. I know that the passing game has been one of the downfalls for Mercer County so that definitely won't help the ground game. Mercer County has a good defense but it didn't really show against Hopskinsville or that team from Tennessee. I'll take Boyle County by as many as 3 TD's. GO REBS! :thumb:

I look for a close game here, I think Boyle Co wins,but Mercer Co. will not go away in this one. Boyle 20, Mercer 16.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.