Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballf@n4life

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballf@n4life

  1. Johnson Central/ St. Thomas More, Ontario, Canada Russell/Boyd Co. Ashland/Pikeville
  2. He is on the team, I saw him at the MC game, but he was in the stands mostly, and not down with the team. He is good, however there were some other good backs that made a showing against MC. So I'm not really sure how Carter would fit into Ashland's style of play this year. I don't think they have the speed on the line to get the blocking to the outside and second level to really use his attributes. I think they will be more of a pound it down your throat style. Just my opinion from what I saw. If some of what I heard about his antics in practice are true. I'm surprised Hart has allowed him to even remain on the team.
  3. I can't believe there isn't more talk on this one. This is by far the best matchup in EKY for week 1. Ill JC. Too much up front for Breathitt to handle. Breathitt is supposed to be improved from last year, but thats still TBD. JC 38 BC 17
  4. Wow 4 weeks. Medical treatment sure has improved since I broke mine.
  5. Maybe so, but then again, surely Russell can adjust to anything Greenup bring out on the field. Russell has GC covered in the talent department, they just have to put it to use. If you took the 10 best athletes on the field Friday night. 9 of them would be wearing Maroon/Gold. However, those 9 play both ways. So heat could be a major factor in this one.
  6. 7. Belfry 5. St. X 3. Central 2. John Hardin 1. Fern Creek Belfry
  7. Mason is down this year. I don't know much about Paris, but if they are physical up front they can win this game.
  8. 7. John Hardin 5. Scott County 3. Bishop Chatard 2. Lafayette 1. Henry Clay Lafayette
  9. 7. Hopkinsville 5. Ft. Campbell 3. Murray 2. Muhlenburg N. 1. Paducah Ft. Campbell
  10. 7 Cardinal Mooney 5 Holmes 3 Grant 2 Simon Kenton 1 Tates Creek TB Holmes
  11. Hazard Ft. Campbell Bishop Lou. Central Johnson Central
  12. 5 Paducah Tilghman 3 Johnson Central 3 Boyle County Pulaski Tates Creek Central Ashland Bowling Green Ft. Campbell Hazard
  13. Just overall, Mason Co. ranked above them and such.
  14. 7 Russell 5 Knox Central 3 Johnson Central 2 Letcher 1 Ashland TB Russell
  15. LOL I love seeing Russell so underrated. Russell by 5td's or more. They only didn't score on one drive all preseason. And Cabel and SV are 10 times the teams GC is. However of there is a lot of cramping due ot heat, Russell only by 21.
  16. I saw both games last night, the first half of Ashland and most of the Raceland game. Neither team looked like a "hitting" team. Both were scrimmages but I'm gonna say Raceland will not be able to stop Ashland's backs when they get 2nd level. I think Ashland will control this game. Both teams have decent lines, so if Raceland can do some hitting early up front they can turn the tide in their favor.
  17. Ill be surprised if they finish second in their district.
  18. Raceland looked decent in this one. Morgan is not a top tier team, and still held the Raceland O in check on a couple of drives. Ashland/Raceland game should be a close one.
  19. Went to this one and then to the Raceland game. It was hard to judge, I don't want to bash teams to hard because I know how hard the kids work. But Mason Co. will struggle to finish second in the district. Ashland looked decent, going to be a straight up the middle team it appears.
  20. Trying to find the playoff format for this year. What districts will be matched in the 3rd round. Couldn't find it on KHSAA's website. Thanks in advance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.