Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central/Breathitt Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Whats everyones thoughts on this matchup? Both teams had good runs in last years playoffs. Should be a dandy week 1 matchup.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC by 2 TD's. Too big and too strong.

JC by 2 TD's. Too big and too strong.

 

I am picking JC but in a close ball game.

This is gonna be a great game. I JCHS playing with Breathitt but not able to keep up in the last quarter. Breathitt will win this one in the 4th quarter by a score of 35 to 14. Fugate will play a huge role as he always does but Haddix for Breathitt will so people that he can lead Breathitt to another state title.

This game will tell us alot about how much if any Breathitt has improved in the offseason. Breathitt's greatest weakness last year was their lines, their depth, and ability to stop a pounding ground game.

 

JC will attack Breathitt in those apsects and will let Ian Welch roam the secondary.

Wow, what a week 1 match up! I would love to go and watch this one, but I'm gonna stay here in Whitesburg. Lets go with Breathitt by 9.

Edited by STRIKE3

I think Breahitt will put up some points, but Def might be what cost them the game. I think the Def will have to be much improved from a season ago to win this game. I still got to go with Breathitt by TD in a close one.

Johnson Central 28-24.

I can't believe there isn't more talk on this one. This is by far the best matchup in EKY for week 1.

 

Ill JC. Too much up front for Breathitt to handle. Breathitt is supposed to be improved from last year, but thats still TBD.

 

JC 38

BC 17

What about the Matney factor doesn't anyone think this will have an effect on the game???

 

This is sure to be one heck of a game!!

JC in a very close one!!

What about the Matney factor doesn't anyone think this will have an effect on the game???

 

This is sure to be one heck of a game!!

JC in a very close one!!

 

He won't be on the sidelines for this one correct?

He won't be on the sidelines for this one correct?

I think that was his point.

I think that was his point.

 

Just making sure he wasn't elluding to the "Matney Factor" being in reference to giving JC credit because Matney is their coach.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.