Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Ashland Predictions

Predictions For Raceland/Ashland 112 members have voted

  1. 1. Predictions For Raceland/Ashland

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I expect a very tough game, it will a battle of two lines. Both schools return their entire offensive and defensive line, for the most part. Which ever line has matured the most will win the battle for the line of scrimmage and propel their team to victory.

 

What are everyone's thoughts and speculations?

  • Replies 156
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe this will be a close game, depending on which team comes out flat.

My prediction is Ashland 28 Raceland 24

I saw both games last night, the first half of Ashland and most of the Raceland game.

Neither team looked like a "hitting" team. Both were scrimmages but I'm gonna say Raceland will not be able to stop Ashland's backs when they get 2nd level. I think Ashland will control this game. Both teams have decent lines, so if Raceland can do some hitting early up front they can turn the tide in their favor.

Raceland 34

Ashland 21

Ashland 28 Raceland 14

I will say Ashland 24 Raceland 14

I'll have to go with Raceland until Ashland shows me they have improved from last year.

 

 

Raceland 28

 

Ashland 20

  • Author
I just hope Raceland can make it a good game.

Me too. I hope Raceland can just come out and work on getting better. This will give Raceland some good experience for the district games.

 

I hope our line can get better, but I don't think they can withstand the strength of Ashland's line, they need to be able to give Boyles some time to throw so that he is not running for his life.

Me too. I hope Raceland can just come out and work on getting better.

 

:thumb: I agree Ram, work on getting better, keep everyone healthy, stay in the ball game and hopefully keep it close..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.