Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bleed(UK)blue4ever

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bleed(UK)blue4ever

  1. I believe the Rams are the best team in the region and not just on the small school scale I mean period. good luck Rams except when you play the Musketeers.
  2. I dont see it being that close. Raceland 31 Ashland 6 Good luck Rams.
  3. Good call alum. :thumb:
  4. I agreed with this a few months ago but spoke too soon,because I watched the boy (Farley) play basketball this past weekend and what I saw was an athlete pure and simple. So I can imagine he would be a very capable QB as well,so my apologize to young MR. Farley.
  5. It would be nice to see people that didnt play last year to come out like Zack Reed (great running back) Dakota Greenslate(another great running back) Austin Stringfellow (he is liek 6'3 and a outstanding WR would help Craft out alot):thumb:
  6. I know what what you meant HCT. Both teams should go far in post season. Don't you agree?
  7. Mainly just young. They will be back in next couple of years.
  8. Greenup Co. 2 Ashland 0. In a good pitchers duel Hieneman vs Rigsby.:fight:
  9. You hit it right on the nose MBW, but their(GC) play in the field is coming along, but everything else you said is exactly right.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  10. LT Rice and Drew Scaggs.
  11. Who are some of the underated players in the 16th? I will start with Zach Stringfellow (GC).
  12. My pick as top sleeper would have to go to Raceland. They are better than their record indicates.
  13. Everyone needs to keep their eyes on Cory Lyle this kid will be special!!!!
  14. GO GCHS FOOTBALL!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.