Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cumberland Falls Pigkskin Classic

Featured Replies

Has it been moved to Friday? I recently heard that the game had been moved from Saturday to Friday. I hope this is the case because I'd hate to have to miss it. UK's home opener is the same day that Pigskin was scheduled for.

It was played on Friday last year. I figured it would be Friday again.

Wasn't it originally on Saturday's and got moved to Friday's a few years ago? Or am I thinking of the old Whitley/Williamsburg bowl games?

Edited by STRIKE3

The games have been moved to Friday Sept. 5 with the same times.

  • Author

That makes my day that the game was moved. I love the Pigskin but there was no way I'm missing the UK home opener.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.