Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
Scott 2008/2009
No dig on O'Conner, but he still has a lot of work to do, He is starting to figure out to use his frame though. If he truly is the best player for Scott this year, then he has improved a lot. He is not anywhere to benching 275. O'Conner will be a lot better than he was last year, he is a very hard worker.
-
Scott 2008/2009
He is and that is why he is on the team. He will get a lot of mintues rather they be starting or bench minutes.
-
Covington Holy Cross/Scott Scrimmage
I must of have heard wrong, the wing t sounds a lot more right.
-
Covington Holy Cross/Scott Scrimmage
They have a new coach which probably brought in a system that better fit this program.
-
Scott/Lloyd Scrimmage
:thumb:, Bruner runs as hard as Forrestor from last year, but with a lot more speed.
-
Covington Holy Cross/Scott Scrimmage
I heard Scott runs an offense a lot similar to what Navy uses, well at least at the freshman level and I think if they run it at the freshman level it is to prepare them for what they will be doing at the varsity level.
-
Cooper High
Yes he is, Coach Bieger is a freak when it comes to field work, like everything else he expects from his players, he expects a 110% commentment to field work from his players, if you play for Bieger, you better expect to get dirty.
-
2008 Scott High
Kyle is a great Athlete, and will has the ability to play at the next level, he is fast and strong and has played in big games ( He had over 20 tackles and 4 sacks in the quarter and semi finals combined the year Cov. Cath most recently won state as a soph.) For this team to be as sucessful as they can be, I belive they should put the ball in his hands as the tail back and just let him make things hapen.
-
Top Players In the 10th
I agree, but there is a drop after Stenzel, Zollo, and Middleton.
-
Top Players In the 10th
Campbell will be very strong, as will Scott and Brossart, this year just like most one of the top 5 or 6 in the region won't be seen at the regional tourney.
-
Top Players In the 10th
I agree, the best show up on the big stage.
-
Top Players In the 10th
Nikola Glovergic Sp? of Scott will be a beast this year, and outside of Zollo of GRC I don't see a better big than him in the 10th, look for him to put up big numbers. Also Nick Hiller will have a nice senior campign and look for Jake Nideregar sp? off the bench to have a break out year for the eagles. This is probably the deepest group Carr has had at his Tenure at Scott, they will make some noise.
-
Scott 2008/2009
I think you will see the Sophmore Smith start over Neiderregger, just because he is a pure point guard, and Carr loves having them run his offense.
-
Scott 2008/2009
I always thought his Dad had played a couple years for the Celtics.
-
2008-2009 10th region predictions
This is the best list IMO. :thumb:
-
Next Year's Favorites
Thats false, while they return a lot, its not all nine, they will have 6 or 7 everyday starters from last year. But I agree they will be really good.
-
Scott 2008/09
That would seem young, If the majority of them haven't played for 2 or 3 years. This team has a lot of varsity experience, you have to credit coach Kleete with throwing her best 5 on the floor, rather they be 8th grader or senior, I think you will start to see the benefits of that paying off this year.
-
Who are the best freshmen and sophomores in 08
I don't believe so, Miles has an older Brother named Caz, and I think that is it.
-
Next Year's Favorites
The only thing that will be average about Harrison Co. will be the schedule they play. Harrison will be loaded for the next two years, and if they don't win region the next two years they should be truly disappointed. With or Without Brandon Martin. They will be able to put up runs with anybody.
-
Next Year's Favorites
I don't know much outside of the 8th 9th and 10th, but I would have to say that Harrison Co. will be a top 5 team in the state for the next 2 years, and Cov. Cath will be a top 5 team in the state this year. Harrison lose only two varsity contributors and returns 7 everyday starters (6 will be juniors). Cov. Cath might have the most talented senior class in the state lead by Mr. Baseball hopeful Luke Maile. I look for both of these teams to make it to applebees, unless the meet up in the semi-sectionals.
-
Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
The is the most false post I have ever read. I can't speculate on the move from St. Pat to Mason, but I think 99.9 percent of coaches would make that move. He moved from Mason to Holmes, due to his new marriage and now goes to Cooper to become a varsity head coach. Cooper is very very lucky to have Coach Sullivan.
-
Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
Yes, He is a stud coach, will make Cooper very competive almost from the get go.
-
2008 State Baseball Championship Contest
Apollo PRP Greenup Harrison PRP Harrison PRP PRP-9
-
State: Harrison Co./Lex. Catholic
I completly disagree. When you lose 8 seniors it's going to hurt no matter who you are. Especially at a place like GRC where they play majority upper classman. The reason it doesn't hurt Harrison is because Mac does a great job, probably better than anyone in the state, of playing his best 9 rather it be 8th grader or senior.
-
State: Harrison Co./Lex. Catholic
Im not, Someone said the last years GRC team wouldn't of beat West, I was simply saying GRC was better last year then Harrison this year. I have no dog in this fight just expressing my opinion. Best of luck to Harrison.