Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Players In the 10th

Featured Replies

I was just curious to see your thoughts on this one. Since there isn't really one huge stand out stud like in previous years, I want to see which players you think will be the best this year.

I was just curious to see your thoughts on this one. Since there isn't really one huge stand out stud like in previous years, I want to see which players you think will be the best this year.

 

Robby Stenzel has been a starter for GRC since his 8th grade year and has proved what he can do.

Vinney Zollo has a verbal commitment to UK.

These would be my top choices.

Russ Middleton -- especially after his great showing in the state tournament last year. Luke and Kyle King from Deming deserve some mention in this thread as they are only sophomores and will get better.

 

Stenzel and Zollo both deserve some credit as well.

Russ Middleton -- especially after his great showing in the state tournament last year. Luke and Kyle King from Deming deserve some mention in this thread as they are only sophomores and will get better.

 

Stenzel and Zollo both deserve some credit as well.

 

Agree, also got to throw in Robert Hatton and Brandon Rash .

I like Robet Hatton who plays for G.R.C. he is stronger this year,can

shoot the 3 and take his man off the dribble.He should have a good

year. Go G.R.C.

I think that both Stenzel and Hatton have proven themselves as being top notch high school ball players.

I think that both Stenzel and Hatton have proven themselves as being top notch high school ball players.

 

:thumb::thumb:

I normally don't beat the drum for our own players, but Brossart junior Jacob Rieger has developed into a top-calibre player who shouold become a household name in the 10th Region and in Northern Kentucky for the next two years.

I normally don't beat the drum for our own players, but Brossart junior Jacob Rieger has developed into a top-calibre player who shouold become a household name in the 10th Region and in Northern Kentucky for the next two years.

 

Glad you are giving some love to your own players...that is how the rest of us that don't get to see them play much ...take notice. I will keep up with this young man this year.:thumb:

A good summer with Coach Code has brought a tremendous amount of fundamentals to the Camels. Petey Albrect and Patrick Nerl have improved tremendously.

Nikola Glovergic Sp? of Scott will be a beast this year, and outside of Zollo of GRC I don't see a better big than him in the 10th, look for him to put up big numbers. Also Nick Hiller will have a nice senior campign and look for Jake Nideregar sp? off the bench to have a break out year for the eagles. This is probably the deepest group Carr has had at his Tenure at Scott, they will make some noise.

Nikola Glovergic Sp? of Scott will be a beast this year, and outside of Zollo of GRC I don't see a better big than him in the 10th, look for him to put up big numbers. Also Nick Hiller will have a nice senior campign and look for Jake Nideregar sp? off the bench to have a break out year for the eagles. This is probably the deepest group Carr has had at his Tenure at Scott, they will make some noise.

 

What grade is he in? Did he start last year?

  • Author

Nikola is a senior this year, and yes he did start last year.

There isn't 1 player that is above the rest this year in the region, like in years past. But there is ALOT of great players.

  • Author

Totally agree with you bigblue!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.