Scott 2008/09

Tibbs has developed into one of NKYs finest players and if she continues to progress as she has will be a very dominating player for the next 3 years. Her improvement the past couple of years has been incredibile IMO and she certainly has the chance to be one of the best players to come out of NKY in the past several years . I look forward watching her and her Scott team play the next few years.

Tibbs has developed into one of NKYs finest players and if she continues to progress as she has will be a very dominating player for the next 3 years. Her improvement the past couple of years has been incredibile IMO and she certainly has the chance to be one of the best players to come out of NKY in the past several years . I look forward watching her and her Scott team play the next few years.

I agree with you HJ. I've also had the pleasure to watch her grow over the last few years and she has turned into an excellent ball player. She has a fantastic family behind her and a big future ahead of her! She's also a great young person outside of basketball.

Tibbs should be fun to watch, but she will also need someone to give her the ball. Benzinger is a good 3 point shooter, and you also have Pelle who will be a guard as well as Kraft and Emily Davis who will be a difference maker. I am not sure about the bench players. Scott is a very young team with only 3 seniors and 4 juniors.

Tibbs should be fun to watch, but she will also need someone to give her the ball. Benzinger is a good 3 point shooter, and you also have Pelle who will be a guard as well as Kraft and Emily Davis who will be a difference maker. I am not sure about the bench players. Scott is a very young team with only 3 seniors and 4 juniors.

That would seem young, If the majority of them haven't played for 2 or 3 years. This team has a lot of varsity experience, you have to credit coach Kleete with throwing her best 5 on the floor, rather they be 8th grader or senior, I think you will start to see the benefits of that paying off this year.

• 1 month later...

Tibbs will be a stud by her Senior year. Her and Benzinger will be there one - two inside outside threat. Sam Kraft who started last year will be a big contributor as well. Even though they are young, they will be good. Just like SirMixAlot said, a lot of expirience is coming back.