Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

crimedoc

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by crimedoc

  1. Very, very, well stated. I hope this sheds light on all school systems across the state. My experience with school systems in Kentucky have been extremely political in nature. I cannot say the last time I have seen a school system ran by individuals who were there in the best interest of the kids. I have seen most ran by people concerned with their own agenda. Hopefully this will simmer down supers and school admins across the state.
  2. Exactly lbbc. Never got an interview. How about them apples. I was just telling another BGP; This has to be the best girl's position available after the 2006-2007 season in the whole state and only two people applied and not the first interview was held. I think this all went down under the shade tree if you know what I am saying.
  3. Whitney Lee does bring many positives to the program. I think that she will help improve Montgomery's interior game which was a little young this year but should be tough next year.
  4. Here are your two options: Mike Kindred- Hall of fame coach, 4 state tournament appearances, 1998 state runner up, handful of division 1 players, KY/OH all star game coach, University of Alabama Assistant coach.... Janie Robinson-Bath County Head Coach, Montgomery co. asst coach, Mcnabb Middle School coach...."Give her a chance" That is what I have heard the supporters say. Earn your stripes, that is what I say.
  5. I think that coaches should be limited to 4. I feel like every coaching staff now has an asst. coach, head coach, a freshman coach, and a stat guy. All of those guys usually go to games anyway, let them sit on the bench. I am a hug fan of the shot clock. Refs are fine by me
  6. Post season play is what I questioned? I know that they have a very good basketball program and they are competitive each year. I wonder how it will affect it.
  7. I hate to be a nay sayer but Montgomery County High School just short changed their students by a long shot. I'll play the devil's advocate on this one but I just think that they missed this one. Janie is well-liked in the community and that makes for good public relations but doesnt make it easy to hang banners.
  8. Hmmmm, should be interesting?
  9. How is it killing baseball in the African American Community? Maybe this is something worthy of starting a new post do discuss. I feel like you are sadly mistaken gumbo daddy.
  10. Great job to a great young lady. I feel like she picked a school where she can have infinite success as a player. Super job ms. danis.
  11. Montgomery any good this year? I know that they have a new coach they seem to be really excited about over there. They are also getting support from the school administration to do some much needed renovations on that field to get ready to host the region tournament.
  12. What are the details of the probation period??
  13. Mod, Coach Rison decided to step down and retire to be a full time AD and coach girls softball in the spring. I think the way he put it was that he had accomplished all that he could in 20+ years that he could. He won 500, had 20 20 win seasons and made it to the show in the 90's. I would say that there were around 15-20 applicants, my guess is that by now it is shortened to about 6.
  14. Dont know yet. Nice avatar, Pre?
  15. I had someone tell me in another post that awards like this are purely based on performance. Tell me what else more there is out there to base this award on. I agree that there is more criteria but I was told that only numbers mattered. On that same breath, though, I do not beleive that a player should win an award like Mr. Basketball just because his team won the state championship. I do not even think Walls is the best player on his team!
  16. Countdown to selection day and signing day. I am curious who will fill that void. Should be exciting times for Montgomery Co. basketball kids.
  17. So coach crum's take on an undeveloped, 6'2 jump shooter with awesome NCAA speed and ball handling is that when he learned to determine a good shot from a bad shot, would be a great shooter. Coach crum is undeniably one of the greats, but I hope that he had more to say about knowles than that. Why not preston as a Big East PG who has the ability to score if you leave him open, which is typically good shots; I just dont feel like there is a place for a 6'2 or 3 I dont know for sure which he is, with his type of game at the SG spot in D1 basketball.
  18. Is Walls even the best player on his team? Just have to ask?
  19. I think preston will be a good fit at UL but he is not a shooter by any stretch. I do think that he is a good player that will do well in the SEC but IMO probably would fit better for rickyp.
  20. Congrats to Matt D. One less player that I have to worry about scoring 30 on us. Seriously congrats to a great kid and player.
  21. I had several refs over the course of the season call that a foul. I think it is something that has been addressed. Now they need to address the flop!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.