Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preston Knowles

Featured Replies

Heard from a friend he was going to U of L. Any word?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard from a friend he was going to U of L. Any word?

He did make an official visit and U of L did offer him a scholarship. He has more schools on his list to visit.. LSU for one....will have to wait and see.

Hope all goes well with mr. Knowles he is a super talent and the most explosive speed i have seen on a high school basketball floor, with or without the ball.

Right now were do you all think he will go? Also exactly who all has offerd him?

Last I heard, which was a while ago, and im also not close to the situation, I heard that VCU had expressed a lot of interset and he was interested, but that was a while go, but i thought he was a lock to go there, Gold Sunrise?

Last I heard, which was a while ago, and im also not close to the situation, I heard that VCU had expressed a lot of interset and he was interested, but that was a while go, but i thought he was a lock to go there, Gold Sunrise?
VCU is DEFINITELY interested!
Last I heard, which was a while ago, and im also not close to the situation, I heard that VCU had expressed a lot of interest and he was interested, but that was a while go, but i thought he was a lock to go there, Gold Sunrise?

 

VCU was a front runner, but after the state tourney U of L and LSU have made offers. Will have to wait and see who he chooses.

Preston Knowles was one of the most exciting players to watch thorughout the state the past couple of years. I wish him the best.

VCU was a front runner, but after the state tourney U of L and LSU have made offers. Will have to wait and see who he chooses.

 

I think LSU would be a great fit for Knowles, he would make immediate impact there, but any decision he makes will be or should be whatever his best for himself and his family, it would be pretty cool to see him from one cardinal jersey to another though.

I think LSU and Brady would be a better fit for him than UofL.

Louisville needs shooters. Knowles is a shooter.

 

How is this a bad fit?

 

Usually we read things about how nice it would be to see local kids stay in state. I guess that only applies to one institution...

I think preston will be a good fit at UL but he is not a shooter by any stretch. I do think that he is a good player that will do well in the SEC but IMO probably would fit better for rickyp.

I think preston will be a good fit at UL but he is not a shooter by any stretch. I do think that he is a good player that will do well in the SEC but IMO probably would fit better for rickyp.
Coach Crum's take on Knowles was that once he learned the difference between a bad shot and a good shot, he'd be a very good shooter.

So coach crum's take on an undeveloped, 6'2 jump shooter with awesome NCAA speed and ball handling is that when he learned to determine a good shot from a bad shot, would be a great shooter.

 

Coach crum is undeniably one of the greats, but I hope that he had more to say about knowles than that.

 

Why not preston as a Big East PG who has the ability to score if you leave him open, which is typically good shots; I just dont feel like there is a place for a 6'2 or 3 I dont know for sure which he is, with his type of game at the SG spot in D1 basketball.

Knowles has great potential. I will be honest with you. In the 5 or 6 times I have seen Knowles play I have never seen him play that well. Dont get me wrong, Ive seen where he has had great games, like against Mason Co, which is probably the best example. But 1 thing that has always been obvious in watching him is he has great potential!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.