Montgomery County's Danis picks......

Campbellsville University! Best of luck to a classy young lady!:thumb:

I know she will succeed at whatever she decides to do.

Courtney Danis will do well at Campbellsville University. She is following a former Lady Indian who had a steller career at Campbellsville in Whitney Lee. New leadership at Campbellsville next year with first year head and long time assistant coach Ginger Colvin. Danis had a steller high school career, knows how to win, and that will carry over into a successful college career. Campbellsville is getting a steal in inking this young lady.

One of the best basketball IQ's I've seen on the high school, great competitor, and just a classy individual. Top notch student-athlete and in that order because she definitely knows that academics will carry her further and has let that dictate her decisions and not basketball, too many do it in reverse order!

One of the best basketball IQ's I've seen on the high school, great competitor, and just a classy individual. Top notch student-athlete and in that order because she definitely knows that academics will carry her further and has let that dictate her decisions and not basketball, too many do it in reverse order!

Amen Give and Go Amen!